David Bowie

AirdrieGuy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Bowie, a Legend, refused to sing at the Olympics, refused his Knighthood, not like that royal arse licking lapdog Paul McCartney, he looks like a little old lady now, i wish he would f**k off for good!

Bowie's next album will be great, loved his 2002 album Heathen, long Live the Thin White Duke! http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/biggrin.gif

Interesting

I love Bowie, a Legend, refused to sing at the Olympics, refused his Knighthood, not like that royal arse licking lapdog Paul McCartney, he looks like a little old lady now, i wish he would f**k off for good!

Bowie's next album will be great, loved his 2002 album Heathen, long Live the Thin White Duke! biggrin.gif

But Bowie also went out of his way to hijack an awards ceremony (via Kate Moss) to support the Nawbags during the Referendum.

Won't stop me from enjoying his music. Not the Laughing Gnome though. :lol:

CHRISTOPHE LISTENS TO A BOWIE ALBUM A DAY: DAY 1

David Bowie (1967)

Bowie-davidbowie.jpg

Fun sixties pop with music hall, sci-fi, baroque and orchestral flourishes, light as a feather and almost seems like it was recorded for a laugh on a Sunday afternoon, the sort of stuff that Of Montreal would take and make more complex and literary. No reinvention of the wheel but honestly only 1 outright bad song of 14, I even like the acapella + sound effects final track ('Please Mr. Gravedigger'), am going with a low 7/10! Keep your eye on this chap, he might just have a fresh new sound!

Archived