Heart of Midlothian vs St Mirren

SEETHING

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks likely to sell out but there might be a few fair weather Hearts fans who dont attend due to our pishness.If i were a saints fan i would be booking a day off on the Monday,our team looks shot.

I know that my ICT supporting former flatmate, who stayed in Paisley for 5+ years and got his degree at the uni there, is going in the Hearts end.

He always was a douche.

Some great mind games going on at the moment. We play a crazy team selection last night so Hearts can't get an idea of how we'll play or a chance to see how their defence does against Goncalves.

Their response? Sack their manager, meaning there's a fair chance they'll use different tactics and players at Hampden.

Well played Hearts. Your move Danny.

Buying my tickets at lunchtime, was planning on buying them smack bang in the middle of the east but I'm a bit worried tickets won't sell and we'll be stranded on our own in the middle of the stand. :D

Does anyone know if extra trains will be on between Glasgow and Edinburgh? I know there was for the final but presumably that was because it was Hearts and Hibs.

Saints have 17,500 tickets with extra waiting in the wings if needs be. Think 18k will be enough but I'd love to see us break 20k. As of now, 12k have been sold. This will comfortably sell out.

I'll be honest. I'm shiteing it big time. Let's look at the facts:

We're in decent form (4th best in SPL going by last 6 matches) and have come off the back of some good performances.

Hearts have been awful of late losing all of their last five, including against us.

Change of manager causing more uncertainty.

Mad Vlad is offski too, meaning yet more turmoil over their future.

We're probably going to be the bookies favourites.

All points to one thing, I'm afraid. I've been around and supported Saints long enough to have seen it all pan out like this before on numerous occasions.

Archived