Heart of Midlothian vs St Mirren

SEETHING

what a vile bunch of junkie aids ridden Edinburgh poofters, still greeting and blaming st mirren after they bottled the league title in 1986 at Dundee haha

well done mad Vlad, now i actually hope they dae go out of business - after we smash them in final that is, that would be a nice fitting send off to such a shite souless club

but cheer up Farts of Midlothian faggots, Hibs might restore edinburgh pride by ending the season as scottish cup winners.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what a vile bunch of junkie aids ridden Edinburgh poofters, still greeting and blaming st mirren after they bottled the league title in 1986 at Dundee haha

well done mad Vlad, now i actually hope they dae go out of business - after we smash them in final that is, that would be a nice fitting send off to such a shite souless club

but cheer up Farts of Midlothian faggots, Hibs might restore edinburgh pride by ending the season as scottish cup winners.

Hmm...

Good 2nd post. Have a gold star!

South Upper tickets are £25, not £30, and you do get a cracking view. Granted that's not a lot of diference.

I don't see why St. Mirren can't just keep selling round and then when the last of our initial tickets go we can start selling the other way until segregation is needed.

Wasn't there a problem with Saints tickets for the 2010 League Cup Final, though? The SFL won't want it happening again. It should also be noted that St. Mirren started selling tickets about a week before us.

Problem is though, PS, that there's no price drop for concessions and I think that's one of the main gripes. So if a dad wants to take his child, he'll be 2 x £30 tickets.

People on B&W army are asking why we can't have been given them on a block by block basis? If we weren't selling the next block, then fair enough. We were always going to sell far more tickets for this than 2010 due to the lack of filthy bigot opposition.

The bottom line is, that as of yesterday, we'd sold our allocation of 14,000 tickets and although there were still empty seats in the section earmarked out for us initially, we had zero tickets to sell on matchday, as even these £30 dealies won't be on sale until Monday. That's pretty shambolic.

Of course, the horse has now bolted. Saints fans are criticising SMFC heavily for not demanding those tickets back. But why do that? If we demanded those tickets and somehow were given them, a decision will not be made on them until Monday, probably Tuesday. The tickets them wouldn't go on sale until Wednesday and we'd have only 4 days to shift 3,500 tickets, which will never happen....therefore making us look foolish. Thursday past was the day any additional tickets should have gone to us, to at least give us a matchday and weekend to flog more. That's gone now, so we're as well dropping it.

We should be fighting tooth and nail about the concession prices, or rather absence of them, in the upper south though. Communities cup indeed.

I think it's a sh*te cringe worthy thread as well but having read the above they maybe have a point. ;)

St Mirren should get as many tickets as they want up to half the stadium.

I read the link from BAWA this morning regarding the ticket allocation and consequent comments from the Jam Tarts forum:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/125482-st-midden-not-happy-with-cup-final-allocation/

Wooft, what a laugh! Sensitive types there and some absolute belters too! :lol:

:lol:

Anyways, why does everyone talk about smaller clubs being a "diddy" club or collectively as "diddies"?

Personally, all shapes and sizes should be appreciated.

Come on the Diddies!! :thumsup2 ... :whistle

I think the diddy club thing comes from the ugly sisters calling everyone who doesn't support a club through religion or glory hunting as "diddy fans", who support "diddy clubs". Nowadays, we just call ourselves diddy clubs/fans to keep the conjoined twins happy.

Not everyone does, to be fair.

The phrase "diddy team", etc. doesn't bother me in the slightest, so I tried to inject a bit of subtle humour in to the subject - looks like I missed :unsure:

Perhaps if you read my post thinking about what can also be referred to as "diddies"... :whistle

No, well haven't I made a right tit of myself! :whistle

Anyways, this time next week it'll be ON!

The phrase "diddy team", etc. doesn't bother me in the slightest, so I tried to inject a bit of subtle humour in to the subject - looks like I missed :unsure:

Perhaps if you read my post thinking about what can also be referred to as "diddies"... :whistle

No, well haven't I made a right tit of myself! :whistle

Anyways, this time next week it'll be ON!

I just meant that not all Hearts fans are as arrogant as it might appear from that JKB thread.

And yes, it's now very much game on for next Sunday.

Good luck, everybody!

Oh ya c**t.

Whatever Hibs fan you are - that's a poor, poor effort.

Problem is though, PS, that there's no price drop for concessions and I think that's one of the main gripes. So if a dad wants to take his child, he'll be 2 x £30 tickets.

People on B&W army are asking why we can't have been given them on a block by block basis? If we weren't selling the next block, then fair enough. We were always going to sell far more tickets for this than 2010 due to the lack of filthy bigot opposition.

The bottom line is, that as of yesterday, we'd sold our allocation of 14,000 tickets and although there were still empty seats in the section earmarked out for us initially, we had zero tickets to sell on matchday, as even these £30 dealies won't be on sale until Monday. That's pretty shambolic.

Of course, the horse has now bolted. Saints fans are criticising SMFC heavily for not demanding those tickets back. But why do that? If we demanded those tickets and somehow were given them, a decision will not be made on them until Monday, probably Tuesday. The tickets them wouldn't go on sale until Wednesday and we'd have only 4 days to shift 3,500 tickets, which will never happen....therefore making us look foolish. Thursday past was the day any additional tickets should have gone to us, to at least give us a matchday and weekend to flog more. That's gone now, so we're as well dropping it.

We should be fighting tooth and nail about the concession prices, or rather absence of them, in the upper south though. Communities cup indeed.

I agree with you, mate.

After seeing Hearts today i think we need to get Teale running at McHattie as much as possible. He could have a field day.

Sutton and Ngoo are capable of causing us problems. We need to stop the supply to them and win the 2nd balls around Suttons knock downs.

The most important individual battle will be between Webster and Thompson. 2 experienced players who love a tussle. If Webster keeps him quiet thats half the battle for Hearts.

I believe we have more match winners than Hearts but our defence is shocking so Hearts will get chances.

Can't wait but it is going to be torture to watch. Can't call this one at all.

The real thing that worries me is who we're gonna have at RB now if Mullen isn't recovered from his knock. I'd imagine it will be a toss up between Barr who I'd rather have in the holding role or young McKay again.

The real thing that worries me is who we're gonna have at RB now if Mullen isn't recovered from his knock. I'd imagine it will be a toss up between Barr who I'd rather have in the holding role or young McKay again.

Yup - I'd be surprised if Mullen makes it - Barr is hopeless at the back for some reason, and is much better in midfield - there's a posibility that Dylan McGowan could be fit, but I'm not sure I'd pick him after that nightmare own goal against Motherwell - could well bt McKay, who was ok today, but I think he's really a centre-half.

The other thing is...

Who'll be picking our team for the final?

Personally, I'd leave it to Locke and Darren Murray.

Yeah seems like the only option. Whoever they play it'll need to be someone with experience in RM to keep him sure footed for the game. Barr will come in for tapping. Stevenson I'd give the RM slot. Walker instead of novi. I'd still rather see Holt playing as advanced cm instead of taouil.

Whatever the team it's going to be a tough game to call.

Archived