NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

AFC playoff race is interesting. We can slot in he Pats, Broncos and Bengals as the 1-3 seeds already. Colts are likely to win the 4th seed but I have no confidence in that team to make .500.

The Jets and Steelers are currently the wildcard spots with the Dolphins, Bills and Raiders all one win behind. I don't think anyone else will make it. The Chargers and Chiefs are garbage, the Browns play well but never win and the rest of the teams are done already.

AFC playoff race is interesting. We can slot in he Pats, Broncos and Bengals as the 1-3 seeds already. Colts are likely to win the 4th seed but I have no confidence in that team to make .500.

The Jets and Steelers are currently the wildcard spots with the Dolphins, Bills and Raiders all one win behind. I don't think anyone else will make it. The Chargers and Chiefs are garbage, the Browns play well but never win and the rest of the teams are done already.

I don't see the Bills or Phins causing the Jets any issues for 2nd place and I would expect the Jets to be the best of the rest (probably ranked 4th in the AFC in real terms as the colts are garbage) I would like the raiders to claim the other spot but I wouldnt rule out the Chargers!!!

I don't see the Bills or Phins causing the Jets any issues for 2nd place and I would expect the Jets to be the best of the rest (probably ranked 4th in the AFC in real terms as the colts are garbage) I would like the raiders to claim the other spot but I wouldnt rule out the Chargers!!!

I would Absolutely rule out the Chargers. They look a mess. The fact there trying to move to LA also will be a distraction

The Chargers do have a pretty easy finish so I wouldn't rule them out completely even if they are average at best. This is the best opportunity for the Jets to make the playoffs in recent times. The Colts are gonna go 7-9 and then beat the Bengals as per.

The NFC is very wide open if the Cardinals lose tonight with the only certainties being the Panthers,Falcons and the Packers.