NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

To be fair Adrian Peterson is every bit as bad and no one bats an eyelid at him playing

That doesn't really detract from what hardys done. Hardy has also shown absoutly no level of remorse for what he's done. But that's nfl, like Peterson, if your good enough all is forgiven. Rice is sitting on the couch not cos of the DA but because his level of play isn't enough to off set the bad PR

Why would they take any action, they all ready know what he done and he's served his suspension, he's obviously a p***k but the pictures shouldn't make a difference.

Made a difference to Ray Rice...

The NFL really need to sort this kind of thing out. Quite tricky though when there is just SO many players. When you get that many men together, some coming into it from lives of poverty etc then it's inevitable that some will not be able to behave.

That being said if I guy beats f**k out a women/kid then he should be banned for good with no exceptions in my opinion.

Unless he was wearing the wrong colour of gloves, socks or shoes when he did it, my money is on the NFL taking f**k all further action

Not often ill side with goddell but they can't suspend him as they've already suspended him for it. Legally it wouldn't hold up. Unfortunatly.