NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

To be honest, I'm not overly concerned about Yates, as I've seen Hoyer. Can't be that much worse surely (unless he's Mallett).

Run game needs to help him out this week and take some pressure off him. Defence has been doing it's job the last 2 and a half games.

Kaepernick has been placed on IR. Would surprised if he at the 49ers next season.

With no mention of what the actual injury is. Bizarre.

Edit: the 49ers website doesn't mention the injury, but it appears he asked to have surgery on his non throwing shoulder which he seemingly hurt in week 4.

Edited by peasy23

Seems dodgy to me. Maybe been told to have the surgery or something. No mention of this injury until now.

Yep, never at any point has there been a hint that he had a medical problem of any kind. Will be the end of his season and probably his 49ers career.

With no mention of what the actual injury is. Bizarre.

Edit: the 49ers website doesn't mention the injury, but it appears he asked to have surgery on his non throwing shoulder which he seemingly hurt in week 4.

Wouldn't be surprised if he had a lingering injury( like most nfl players) and he's been told there's no chance of him starting so he's gone to get it fixed for free agency.