NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Think we've all accepted that the Broncos trade for Russell Wilson has ended up as being the worst ever, but if he does sign for the Steelers the Broncos will be paying $38 million for him to play for another team.

1 minute ago, lichtie23 said:

Salary dump? 

Expected to be picked in the 2nd round of the Draft? Helluva LB for Ohio State last year.

I've never quite understood why the challenge system in the nfl isn't more like cricket where you don't lose anything for a correct challenge - if the refs keep fucking up that's their problem (and eventually they'll stop overturning things if you challenge them enough) 

Onside kicks are basically redundancy now and more so if they adopt the XFL kickoff, so maybe 4th and 20 is a reasonable compromise? 

Edited by Fuctifano

15 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Salary dump? 

Looks that way, aye.

They're an absolute mess. No picks, no blue chip weapons, a struggling young QB, and having to dump talent because they can't keep a $15m contract. :bag

On 14/03/2024 at 17:33, RiG said:

What a scum bag. 

I don't usually wish ill nor injury on players. But feck it, hope this piece of shit is absolutely wiped out on the 1st play of next season. 

2 hours ago, Swarley said:

I don't usually wish ill nor injury on players. But feck it, hope this piece of shit is absolutely wiped out on the 1st play of next season. 

fcuk that i have a list, and Tyreek Hill is at the top.

2014 Draft. I was excited about Da Bears drafting Donald at 14.

Rams select him at 13....

Now with hindsight it is even more disappointing. 

The only worse Draft year is when we selected Cedric Benson at 4 (I think) and the Packers Drafted sodding Rodgers later on.

Okay, trading up to take Trubisky wasn't great either, although more baffling that we didn't take DeShaun Watson, rather than Mahomes at that time.