Free Money

• 2 weeks later...

A few of my mates who have done the over/under 3.5 FH goals way of doing this have had their ability to use the offer removed after the last one. Glad Ive always went for the big money using another bookie for safety now.

but did they do under 3.5 and over 2.5 in play, because you can win both bets this way

• 2 weeks later...

Not blocked yet glad to say. :rolleyes: I've always covered 0-0 or something with another bookie though. :angel

I've now been blocked unfortunately. I've always done the same as you and covered it with another bookie, so I'm assuming it's because I was using my computer for both mine and my girlfriends' accounts.

Struggling to think of a decent in play bet offering a decent chance of a nice wedge. Just going to wait and see what markets are still available after kick off, thinking maybe Kruse to score and Wolfsburg to win or something. Done the pre bet of over 0.5 at 1/14 with £6 at 0-0 offered elsewhere at 9/1.

Struggling to think of a decent in play bet offering a decent chance of a nice wedge. Just going to wait and see what markets are still available after kick off, thinking maybe Kruse to score and Wolfsburg to win or something. Done the pre bet of over 0.5 at 1/14 with £6 at 0-0 offered elsewhere at 9/1.

What about Ricardo Rodriguez anytime? Left back that takes the Wolfsburg penalties and free kicks. No idea of the 365 price but 5/1 on skybet.

What about Ricardo Rodriguez anytime? Left back that takes the Wolfsburg penalties and free kicks. No idea of the 365 price but 5/1 on skybet.

I was thinking of him too but apparently he's doubtful for the game. Not much point of risking a void on a money back bet.

P.S. Probably will go for him if he starts.

Edited by welshbairn

Option A:

£50 on over 0.5 match goals with B365 @ 1/14

Covered with £5.50 on Under 0.5 goals @ 9/1 on William Hill.

£50 risk free in play on Schweinsteiger 1st goal @ 18/1

Option B:

Old failthful but now riskier - £50 on under 3.5 first half goals and £50 on over 2.5 first half goals in play.... both with B365.

What you guys reckon I should plump with?