Free Money

I wonder how many punters lose out on their in play refund. My in play bet has settled but my pre match one is setting with the green tick with a cash out option greater than the bet value. Although's it's just a matter of a few pence, I wonder how many greedy buggers press cash out?

I wonder how many punters lose out on their in play refund. My in play bet has settled but my pre match one is setting with the green tick with a cash out option greater than the bet value. Although's it's just a matter of a few pence, I wonder how many greedy buggers press cash out?

Have to admit I did it once without thinking. Read all the rules back to front now.

What's the deal with this, I seem to have missed it?

If you bet to a maximum of £50 before the game and the same amount inplay Bet365 will return losing inplay stakes. They do it for a high profile game every few weeks.

Edited by welshbairn

Dunfermline to be winning at half time is even money at Coral. Playing bottom of the league Brechin.

Not exactly free money but great value nonetheless.

Edited by smpar