Free Money

Nope. Got to £280 and went for the slider to take half and the goal went in on the website. Took a full minute to happen on the telly so no warning. Still, a free bet....

P.S. Who am I kidding, gutted, one second earlier and I'd have been quids in. :bairn

Edited by welshbairn

First time I'd tried this so played it entirely safe, £50 pre-match on +0.5 and £50 inplay on Messi anytime.

£54 profit, not a fortune but better than losing!

Not quite entirely safe, unless you covered at another bookie.. Had the game finished 0-0 you'd have lost £50.

Eta - but congrats on the win.

Edited by Bairney The Dinosaur

So....I placed my £50 inplay bet last night then a few minutes later placed a smaller inplay bet on Suarez to score 1st. I check my account this morning and they have refunded the smaller amount! Have I fucked up or should I be getting my 50 back?

So....I placed my £50 inplay bet last night then a few minutes later placed a smaller inplay bet on Suarez to score 1st. I check my account this morning and they have refunded the smaller amount! Have I fucked up or should I be getting my 50 back?

Explain it to them and they should sort it.

Says in the terms and conditions its the first in-play bet so best to message them

Anyone else not had their losing in play bet returned yet? Just noticed.

got mine during the night but aye they were well late

if your account is constantly signed in when you load up the 365 webpage, log out then back in again, sometimes thats all it takes to update the balance, if that dont work contact them

It's there now 53.

Will they be a champ league game next week with the offer too?

yeah got it when i woke up this morning mate, they were well late, wonder if its because more and more people will be doing this offer seeing as its risk free if you are smart enough to google tips on how to do it

when did you place your in play, ive noticed that with 365, the option for inplay bet comes up before the game actually kicks off, but the risk free offer only works if you wait until the game has actually kicked off on the 365 match cast thing

got mine during the night but aye they were well late

if your account is constantly signed in when you load up the 365 webpage, log out then back in again, sometimes thats all it takes to update the balance, if that dont work contact them

Just a bit concerned about them thinking I was taking the pish with my pre bet at 1/50 for under 6.5 goals. Within the rules though. Assuming I get the inplay stake back I'll be up a pound which is my best return of the week!