Free Money

William Hill locked me out of my account ten minutes before the end of the England game.! I had only opened it on Friday with a £10 deposit. On phoning customer services they quoted section 11. That says rigging of matches. Howthe hell can I rig the England game! Raging!!!! Has this happened to anyone else. I

PP doing their £20 win and get a fiver per goal scored offer on Wales game.

They've been running this on one game every day so far. It's not been the most fruitful due to the lack of goals in their chosen matches though.

Edited by lanky_ffc

I'm relatively new to the matched betting stuff, have I understood this correctly if I was to do the following for the England game this afternoon?

PRE-MATCH

£50.00 (my money) on OVER 0.5 with 365 = £54.16

£6.50 on 0-0 (my money) elsewhere

= £55.25

IN-PLAY

£50.00 on BTTS @ 6/5 = £110.00

I'm relatively new to the matched betting stuff, have I understood this correctly if I was to do the following for the England game this afternoon?

PRE-MATCH

£50.00 (my money) on OVER 0.5 with 365 = £54.16

£6.50 on 0-0 (my money) elsewhere

= £55.25

IN-PLAY

£50.00 on BTTS @ 6/5 = £110.00

Bet no scorer instead of 0-0

Why's that?

I'm confused by the maths...

If there's a goal, I get £54.16

If it's 0-0, I get £55.25

But overall I'll have staked £56.50, so I'd stand to lose a little if I've calculated it right, so how do I amend my stakes to guarantee a profit?

In case it's 1-0 with an own goal.

Why's that?

I'm confused by the maths...

If there's a goal, I get £54.16

If it's 0-0, I get £55.25

But overall I'll have staked £56.50, so I'd stand to lose a little if I've calculated it right, so how do I amend my stakes to guarantee a profit?

That particular method doesn't guarantee profit.

What I personally do is back over 0.5 and hope for an early goal. Once the first goal goes in I make an in play bet. If it's still 0-0 at around the hour mark then no goalscorer hits even money and then I back that. So far that's only happened in the Real/City game

They've been running this on one game every day so far. It's not been the most fruitful due to the lack of goals in their chosen matches though.

Going by my bets it's been a good competition for the bookies so far :(