Free Money

Anyone used DNB as the first bet? My mate reckons there might be difficulty getting stake back on the free bet if the original is "void".

I did, but I'm no expert and I'm only making bets of a couple of quid because I'm not really a big gambler so I'm not too fussed if they void things.

The Ts & Cs of the offer make it explicit that if you cash out your bet is void, but no mention of DNB. Suspect its fine.

Stuck my £50 on over 0.5 goals for my pre-match bet and went for Ronaldo to score two or more in play and took the risk of not covering myself by placing a single on 0-0 with another bookie.

That worked out well.

Thankfully, had a four fold on which consisted of Norwich, Bournemouth, Derby and Juventus. That pulled me out of the shit.

Edited by Hammer Jag

In what's probably a mistake you can get 7/4 on St. Louis with BoyleSports with Minnesota odds against everywhere else in the NHL tomorrow: http://www.oddschecker.com/ice-hockey/nhl/minnesota-wild-at-st-louis-blues/winner

No idea what they're like with honouring bets like this but it seems like it'd be of interest in here.

Considering it's ice hockey not baseball, you should be alright :P

Those odds are only for a straight win/loss. It could go to overtime, but from my oddschecker experience those are only added closer to the game starting, like now:

b0f6e5560c.png

Although generally those are only one bookmaker putting up odds for that outcome which throws oddschecker a bit. The odds for today/tonight's games are the equivalent of betting on a team in 90 minutes or extra time, or to go to extra time. Those odds that are on Minnesota and St. Louis though are straight wins. From what I can see on their website it looks genuine.

In what's probably a mistake you can get 7/4 on St. Louis with BoyleSports with Minnesota odds against everywhere else in the NHL tomorrow: http://www.oddschecker.com/ice-hockey/nhl/minnesota-wild-at-st-louis-blues/winner

No idea what they're like with honouring bets like this but it seems like it'd be of interest in here.

400 on St Louis and 500 on Minnesota inc O/T. Both return 1100.

• 3 weeks later...