Free Money

Are all the markets that are available now definitely available after kick-off? Was thinking betting under 2.5 first half goals pre-game and over in play.

I cant see why not mate. I was betting on inplay goals during Sundays matches

£50 on over 0.5 and £6 on under 0.5 (returns £48) at Willy Hill. Not sure whether to put the in play on a Real win or ronaldo anytime. Real Madrid to win both halves is also 10/1, dont know if you can get it inplay though

Gonna go over 0.5 goals at 1/14, back that up with a 0-0 ft score on skybet and stick the £50 in play on Ronaldo to score 2 or more at 9/1. I dont see the point in taking relatively small profits when offered a £50 risk free bet but everyone to their own i suppose

How does this bet 365 free bet work? Can someone explain it too me in the the most obvious terms as I'm lost trying to follow it.

You will need £100 to start with. Place a £50 bet prematch on something with really short odds (im going over 0.5 goals however ive seen people putting money on over 4.5 juve goals). This first bet should be a banker. Once the match starts, you use the other £50 to place an inplay bet. This is completely up to you how you use it. If the inplay bet does not win, you will get your £50 refunded.

At the end of the match you should hopefully have your £50 prematch bet with a few pounds in winnings. If your inplay bet is isnt successful, they put the £50 straight back into your account meaning you have put £100 in and should have £100 plus small change come 10pm. If your inplay bet comes in you will have your £50 prematch bet (with small change if it comes up) plus any winnings on the inplay.

If you arent sure about it, i will be on here until kick off so let me know if you arent sure about anything

Edited by Twinkle

Was thinking 50 quid on Juve/Draw returns 70, and then the in play on Madrid returns 100. Anyway to make a bit more?

So why exactly do Bet365 offer this sort of deal when something like this can be done or is there some sort of catch?

I think its just a case of them hoping that once that sort of moneys been transferred into your betting account, you end up frittering it away rather than transferring it right back

Edited by Twinkle

Was thinking 50 quid on Juve/Draw returns 70, and then the in play on Madrid returns 100. Anyway to make a bit more?

This, except Madrid winning returns £150. Doing Juve/Madrid then the draw in play returns £68 and £170,respectively.

There are several ways to guarantee a profit, taking a risk on the likes of over 0.5 isn't one and could see you losing £50,unless you stick a fiver on 0-0 or no goalscorer at another bookie.

This, except Madrid winning returns £150. Doing Juve/Madrid then the draw in play returns £68 and £170,respectively.

There are several ways to guarantee a profit, taking a risk on the likes of over 0.5 isn't one and could see you losing £50,unless you stick a fiver on 0-0 or no goalscorer at another bookie.

Yeah you should be covering the over 0.5 goals bet with a 0-0 with another bookmaker should that be your choice

Simply put, the double chance on Juve/Real and then the in play bet on the draw is the safest way of guaranteeing a solid profit (minimum around £18, maximum £60 I think, maybe slightly more or less).

Same again tomorrow, hoping for two draws and an easy £120 :D