Free Money

What's the easiest way to do this again tonight? I was thinking barca to win pre game then bayern win or draw in play?

I think you'll get better odds if you take the double chance (I think thats where it is) Barca or Bayern pre-game and then in-game bet on the draw.

I'll be participating in this tonight.....

Going for over 1.5 goals (1/4) as my pre match (i know thats not the banker bet everyone speaks about but im confident)

The in play something like Suarez any time at (6/4) . . .The potential will be ill end up on the inplay at a 20/1 shot such as over 3.5 first half goals, doesnt come in, get it back and launch it on over the same in second half.

You will need £100 to start with. Place a £50 bet prematch on something with really short odds (im going over 0.5 goals however ive seen people putting money on over 4.5 juve goals). This first bet should be a banker. Once the match starts, you use the other £50 to place an inplay bet. This is completely up to you how you use it. If the inplay bet does not win, you will get your £50 refunded.

At the end of the match you should hopefully have your £50 prematch bet with a few pounds in winnings. If your inplay bet is isnt successful, they put the £50 straight back into your account meaning you have put £100 in and should have £100 plus small change come 10pm. If your inplay bet comes in you will have your £50 prematch bet (with small change if it comes up) plus any winnings on the inplay.

If you arent sure about it, i will be on here until kick off so let me know if you arent sure about anything

Cool cheers, does this work with new customers also?

Cool cheers, does this work with new customers also?

I was a new customer with bet365 when this offer was on. What happened was i did what everyone was saying to do with regards the prematch and inplay bets. I got my £100 back but wondered how it would affect my new customer bonus so i contacted them. I was told to withdraw the money altogether then to deposit anything up to £200 to get my welcome bonus. You would then get a code from them to use when your depositing to match whatever you put in

I'll be participating in this tonight.....

Going for over 1.5 goals (1/4) as my pre match (i know thats not the banker bet everyone speaks about but im confident)

The in play something like Suarez any time at (6/4) . . .The potential will be ill end up on the inplay at a 20/1 shot such as over 3.5 first half goals, doesnt come in, get it back and launch it on over the same in second half.

I've been too greedy the last times I've done this so I'm going ultra cautious on over 0.5 at 1/25 prebet and over 2.5 and Barcelona to win @ 8/5 in play, hopefully making £82 profit, with an insurance side bet of £3.85 with another bookie for 0-0 at 12/1. Although I might go daft and bung the in play bet on Suarez scoring 2 at 8/1.. :1eye 9/1 :)

Edited by welshbairn

Worth a look for some of the guys on here that arent too sure how it works. I wont be doing any of those, instead i will be looking at a 3/1 or higher to make full use of the £50. Everyone to their own though lads

post-24649-0-65586100-1430931274_thumb.j

Ive went for over 0.5 goals as my banker but never covered it with a 0-0 with another bookie. Im hoping thats not gonna come back and haunt me

Just shat it and cashed it out for £40. Hope that doesn't void the money back in play thing.. :wacko:

Oh fcuk...

Pre-match bets that are fully or partly Cashed Out will not qualify for the offer, whether Cashed Out pre-match or In-Play.

What a fucking edjit.. :ph34r:

Edited by welshbairn

I deleted your post mrcat, posting pictures with a user name for a betting website is a terrible idea!

I gave you a greenie, mrcat, for doing exactly what I meant to do before going doolally.. Given you one for an earlier post instead.

I deleted your post mrcat, posting pictures with a user name for a betting website is a terrible idea!

Whoops. Did wonder if it'd be an issue.

I gave you a greenie, mrcat, for doing exactly what I meant to do before going doolally.. Given you one for an earlier post instead.

Cheers brah! Genuinely went mental when Neymar scored. Didn't think it was happening.