Free Money

Going for over 0.5 goals pre-match, draw inplay.

Assuming odds haven't changed since I last looked that pays £2.50 of either team wins, £100 if it finishes 0-0 and £152.50 if it's a score draw.

How do you get more if it's a score draw btw?

Because I would win my pre-match bet of more than 0.5 goals and get that stake back.

Arsenal or Liverpool win: win pre-match bet (£2.50 profit) inplay bet refunded.

No score draw: lose pre-match bet (-£50) win inplay bet (+£150) = £100 up.

Score draw: win pre-match bet (+£2.50) win inplay bet (+£150) = £152.50 up.

Both pre game and in-play bet would both win.

Went for no next goal in-play, regretting it now as this is a really open game.

I blew it by hanging on way too long for a goal before putting the draw bet on to get better odds. Of course I've ended up with worse, should nearly break even though. Always screw up these bets by getting greedy. Was going to lump on 0-0 when it was 8-1, then it dropped to 6/1 and thought, nah. :1eye

Edited by welshbairn

What odds did you get on no next goal?
10/1 after about 10 minutes.
I don't think they're too strict on the opposing bet front. Besides, you technically have not benefitted from their deal, you put on a winning bet and a losing bet and nothing was refunded. Well done.
Cheers. Done this offer plenty times but never had the winnings this high, £100 at the most.

• 1 month later...

The one that bully wee did is good if you only have a bet365 account, if you have an account elsewhere mines posted above gives you better chance of a profit, but requires more initial outlay

Using the current odds in my example

50 quid on arsenal at 21/20 on bet365

50 quid on the draw at 13/5 on corals

Then the minute the game kicks off

50 quid on man united in play at 11/4

Worst outcome is an arsenal win gets you 2 quid profit,

Man united win gets you 37.50 profit

Draw gets you 80 quid profit

Thats an example using the current odds, corals are shite though, paddy, hills etc might give better odds

The one that bully wee did is good if you only have a bet365 account, if you have an account elsewhere mines posted above gives you better chance of a profit, but requires more initial outlay

Using the current odds in my example

50 quid on arsenal at 21/20 on bet365

50 quid on the draw at 13/5 on corals

Then the minute the game kicks off

50 quid on man united in play at 11/4

Worst outcome is an arsenal win gets you 2 quid profit,

Man united win gets you 37.50 profit

Draw gets you 80 quid profit

Thats an example using the current odds, corals are shite though, paddy, hills etc might give better odds

This might sound like a daft question, but why would I have to cover the bet on a different bookies? Presumably as they'd cotton on to what you're doing?

This might sound like a daft question, but why would I have to cover the bet on a different bookies? Presumably as they'd cotton on to what you're doing?

If you bet Man Utd, Draw, Arsenal all with the same bookie they are gonna tell you to bolt :P