Free Money

I normally just stick the £50 risk free on a FGS. Today I chose De Bruyne. I would rather have the opportunity to win several hundred quid, rather than wanting to squeeze 20 profit each time. Last Xmas I had John Terry at 20/1

I normally just stick the £50 risk free on a FGS. Today I chose De Bruyne. I would rather have the opportunity to win several hundred quid, rather than wanting to squeeze 20 profit each time. Last Xmas I had John Terry at 20/1

He should have done much better just before Arsenal scored the opener. Hard lines

Was that when he scored in the first few mins?

I do o5.5 every time. It'll land some day.

He should have done much better just before Arsenal scored the opener. Hard lines

Even worse was just as he was clean through and shot, my stream had frozen as the ball hit the ground again. For what seemed like fifteen minutes I was calculating the angle of the shot to see if it was going in. I had convinced myself it had missed, to convince myself it was in, then it stuttered back into action and it sneaked past the post. But it was a great four seconds!

Was that when he scored in the first few mins?

Yeah against Stoke. Can't remember if it was the boxing day game or a game immediately before Xmas.

I do o5.5 every time. It'll land some day.

What's the odds on that? For a risk free bet (and the fact I'm a greedy b*****d) I always stick it on a longer shot.

What's the odds on that? For a risk free bet (and the fact I'm a greedy b*****d) I always stick it on a longer shot.

Varies quite a bit, but off the top of my head I think I got 11 for Arsenal v City and 18 for Wolfsburg v Man United (which was so close to landing).

Edited by Nightmare

Might be worth going over 0.5 goals then no first goalscorer seeing as they're both boring as f**k.

To keep to the rules I might go over 1.5, cover either team winning 1-0 with another bookie, and no scorer in play. The odds balance out perfectly ie. no chance of losing pre match.

For those that have had accounts blocked, I assume you can still withdraw winnings?

Yes they aren't going to steal your money. I have been limited with several bookies and they never keep your money.

Probably do this as well. McBookie best odds for correct score?

They offered 10/3 for either team winning 1-0. A £15 bet neatly balances the over 1.5 pre bet at 4/11, and 15/2 for 0-0 inplay gives you the chance of £300 odd proft. Haven't checked any other bookies.

Edited by welshbairn

was gonna go for

over 0.5 FHG pre match

draw BTTS first half in play (thats the big one 7/1 i think)

then cover 0-0 at HT with corals

all or nothing, only thing that concerns me is the draw BTTS first half disappears in play and we are left with crap bets during it

because both teams are so erratic and shite, going for simple goals is brutal to guess