Free Money

all or nothing, only thing that concerns me is the draw BTTS first half disappears in play and we are left with crap bets during it

I hate that, last minute scambling to find another bet. One good thing about 0-0 in play is it will definitely be there unless there's a goal before you have a chance to put it on, and there's potential for a decent cash out offer.

My pick for tomorrow is Ivanovic at 33/1. Mainly as I am a greedy bugger. If he doesn't play my in play will be 1-0 Chelsea.

I'd be seriously tempted to change to that but I'm stuck with 0-0 in play now because of my pre bets. Should have left it till tomorrow.

man united just went in to 6/4, chelsea are over 2/1, who the f**k is backing united or have they appointed mourinho lol

I backed them at 8/5 as they were a decent matched price on the exchange.

Change of tack tomorrow for me, I'm going for the matched betting method and guaranteeing myself around £40 profit to add to the ever increasing pot.

I've just went with the usual over 0.5 goals in the match on both my accounts.

Thinking of Chelsea to win 2-1 or 1-0 and maybe Remy or Hazard 1st scorer for the inplay bets. Might go for 1-1 actually for the cashout factor instead of a scorer.

Are you covering 0-0/no scorer just in case?