Free Money

I got on to a chat and they hadn't refunded it because apparently I placed it the second the game kicked off and the system didn't register it as in play. Got it back now. :lol:

I always wait till about 5 seconds in on the bet365 in play viewer

Last few times its taken over a minute for in play bets to confirm

Anyone know how often they do the in plays? And a list of the upcoming ones?

Usually every couple of weeks.

not as often as a couple of weeks, id say maybe around 12 a season give or take, usually when its champions league nights etc (maybe they need the extra betting during the week to pay costs lol)

not as often as a couple of weeks, id say maybe around 12 a season give or take, usually when its champions league nights etc (maybe they need the extra betting during the week to pay costs lol)

There were none from November through until about February, but there's been 4 in the last 5 weeks, I think, so it does seem to vary depending on what fixtures are on (they love the CL). Overall I'd guess something like 15 over the calendar year.

Have to admit I've left the £100 in the account a couple of times and frittered it away in losing bets when I haven't had a decent win. Must be quite a few who don't cover the pre game bet, and people who join up because of the deal. They probably think if they don't do it too often they'll make a profit before everyone works it out and gets sensible, and the bigger the game the more mugs they'll get to balance out the profiteers.

There were none from November through until about February, but there's been 4 in the last 5 weeks, I think, so it does seem to vary depending on what fixtures are on (they love the CL). Overall I'd guess something like 15 over the calendar year.

there was a couple around Christmas time, Man U Chelsea was one

It's hardly 'fucking shocking' when everyone is getting a genuine risk free bet. They could drop the price to evens and it still wouldn't be 'fucking shocking.' 

I've read some nonsense and ill-informed shite on this site in 13 years. But this, this is right up there.

What's Ill-informed about it? Bookies always give worse odds in play, especially when they're giving out the best offer that I can ever remember. The only genuine risk free bet I can remember.

So that would make it OK to drop the odds from 6/1 to even money and no-one would have the right to complain?!

Have a word.

Yes, obviously... Obviously I was exaggerating and I'd be annoyed but If the deal was on I'd have no right to complain obviously... It's a free bet and we should be thankful for the chance to win a free £50.

Put it this way, I'd rather have £50 risk free at Evens than £50 at 6/1 of my own money. Do you think different? If not then I'd like a full apology for your bizarre logic.

so while the guys bet was processing, 365 dropped the odds from 6/1 to 9/2, and they took his bet at 9/2

yet when i went to place my btts first half bet at 4/1, the odds went to 5/1 and then 9/2 while my bet was processing, guess what odds i got when my bet eventually placed, you guessed it, i got 4/1

it maybe the greatest offer out there, but still doesnt excuse the bookie for robbing the guy out of a few quid, especially as its likely most of us have gave 365 a good wedge over the years

Robbing the guy... Give me a break. It's a free bet and they ask you if 'you want to proceed with the bet' after they change the odds.

You watched your club die, you're pathetic.

thats the point, they never asked on thursday night if you wished to accept the new odds, the bet simply continued processing for nearly a minute while the odds were changing

and if you want to continue going off topic in your posts then by all means, but try doing it elsewhere seeing as no one else wants to be an utter fanny in this thread