Free Money

Cheers guys :thumsup2

Should've put him on FGS....just kidding, happy with that. Obvious question but I'm free to cash out my original bet now?

Edited by jagfox99
There's only one Mkhitarayan

Should've put him on FGS....just kidding, happy with that. Obvious question but I'm free to cash out my original bet now?

No i wouldn't.

Even if it's up. Pretty sure that effects your in play bet. I'm sure someone cashed out on here before and then didn't get refunded their inplay bet when it lost.

2 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Yeah cash it out if you want. your inplay bet has won so you dont need to wait for a refund

Guest bernardblack

Since my original bet - over 0.5 has come in and money in my account, can I then chuck that on something else without that affecting the "risk free" bet I have in play?

4 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

He's already won his inplay bet. What is the offer for cash out for your main bet vs potential winnings?

Cash-out £77.65 compared with £110 to let it finish.

Just now, bernardblack said:

Since my original bet - over 0.5 has come in and money in my account, can I then chuck that on something else without that affecting the "risk free" bet I have in play?

If the money is in your account I don't see why not but I'll leave it to someone else for confirmation.

2 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Id cash out, extra 20 on top of your in play profits is still good, as it stands the now you are gambling 50 quid for 33 quid 

I might let it go a bit. Since this is my first time with bet365 any cash on this will be withdrawable. I've currently got just over £330 in my bonus pot. I think I need to take that to £600 before I can withdraw?

• 2 weeks later...
Only a couple of pounds but if you have a sky bet account, on the sky vegas part there's an offer for 20 free spins on 2 games in the offers section, every little helps and it was literal free money.

Got £1.74 out of my 20 free spins #money