Free Money

Ladbrokes totally Scotland Coupon.

Newburgh Thistle 13/5 home to Buckie Rovers (Price held !!)

Draw 15/4 McBookie

Buckie Rovers 13/8 McBookie

Both accept singles.

Example Newburgh £50 returns £180, Draw £37.90 returns £180, Buckie £68.57 returns £180

Total £156.47 to return £180 or return on investment of 15%

I have done a 5 timer on said coupon where prices normally are changed.

Cove 11/8, Buckie Thistle 8/11, Selkirk 13/10, Linlithgow 5/6, Newburgh Thistle 13/5 that pays 61/1 with potential 20% bonus added.

Same matches are 13/1 acca at Mcbookie

• 1 month later...

Yas!

Can anyone who has seen much of Bayern this season tell me if they tend to take proper corners or if they go for tippy tappy short corner nonsense?

I like to bet on a centre-half to score with these offers but not much point it they aren't going to be a threat from set pieces.

2 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Yas!

Can anyone who has seen much of Bayern this season tell me if they tend to take proper corners or if they go for tippy tappy short corner nonsense?

I like to bet on a centre-half to score with these offers but not much point it they aren't going to be a threat from set pieces.

Not sure about corners but Kimmich has scored three in the group stages and is second to Lewandowski overall in the scoring lists.  Not many goals by defenders so far.

Any real big wins here seem dependent on Arsenal actually doing something in Munich. I might go Bayern to win at halftime or Bayern/ Bayern prematch. Both around 6/5. 

In game? I might go with Kimmich any time or a wee bit more value on Thiago Alcantara currently 15/4 on bet365.