Free Money

5 minutes ago, Fisherman said:

I've never used sky Vegas before and it worked for me, I've never played these sort of games before, couldn't believe people actually play them tbh!

I'm well wary of random games betting, that way madness lies imo. You keep getting great offers to play them but I've always resisted until now. Happily it didn't work.

No, I had to email them in the end. They logged in as me and sorted it out. Then I just logged in and changed my password.

Info they asked for was username, mother's maiden name and name of first pet (although I'd no recollection of providing either previously).

A lot of effort for £1.70 but worth it if my accumulator comes in! [emoji1]

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

No, I had to email them in the end. They logged in as me and sorted it out. Then I just logged in and changed my password.

Info they asked for was username, mother's maiden name and name of first pet (although I'd no recollection of providing either previously).

A lot of effort for £1.70 but worth it if my accumulator comes in! emoji1.png

I think I'll leave it. A fiver or so most days on football betting is enough without getting tempted to a bit of roulette if I'm bored.

I know what you mean, oddschecker can sometimes be delayed with bookie price changes, but I checked and Betfair were definitely offering that price at the time of my post. I didn't go heavy as I don't have that much capital right now to be able to make a large dent - just advising for those who do!

I find next manager bets well risky, the odds bounce about like somebody on a bungee rope. The odds are usually based on punters following pure speculation and guesswork in the tabloids. I certainly wouldn't call risking £200 for a maximum profit of £125 free money. Coleman might fancy his chances of a World Cup with Wales, and an unproven Giggs is maybe not what you need when you're second bottom at New Year. A Swansea forum I looked at are hoping for an 'Arry and Terry double act.