Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The absolute balls of that "Scotland on pause" slogan :lol: Do Scottish Labour do anything at all apart from campaign against Independence? Perfect example there, ask a question about independence, not accept the answer, start ranting. "Look at this, Scotland on pause." Fuds.

Top 10 howlers from the unionists http://bellacaledonia.org.uk/2013/10/10/the-wit-and-wisdom-of-no/:pI really do believe they've ran out of arguments and from now on all you'll hear are lies and scare stories

'From now on'? :lol:

You should have a look at the BT facebook page, they really have no argument to stay in the union, plus they post random pictures like

579158_544948878922091_1171954661_n.png1236356_538672042883108_1833349948_n.jpg

With no comment :huh:

That one is truly bizarre. What could they possibly be trying to say? The MOD budget comes in a brown paper envelope?

Is there something subliminal in there that will brainwash me. I mean wtf?

Edit: Interesting use of Bank of England notes too

@GarryStitchell: Will an independent Scotland still be allowed to use the 3 prong plug? This could sway my vote

@kylechristison: Will the Famous Tartan Army be our front line of defence?

@PaulMcG92: Will Susan Boyle become our Queen?

@AndrewxAllan: Will my milkshake still bring all the boys to the yard in an independent Scotland

@garydunion: In an independent Scotland, will English mustard be banned or simply renamed Yellow Treachery?

@GKnollington: Will Barbie have beefier calves in an independent Scotland?

@Ross_Greer: Will Scotch eggs be renamed freedom balls?

@AngusCMillar: Question 534: Who will be the Scottish Minister for Fisheries in 2092?

@DohertyRA: In an independent Scotland will Primal Scream be representatives of Glaswegian music, or dismissed as vile collaborators?

@BigDen14: Who gets custody of Oor Wullie in an independent Scotland?

:lol:

:lol: sorry i should have said both picture are separate on the page! They just look like one when i've pasted it on

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm still intrigued to the brown envelope though. Could it be a reference as to how the union was formed 300 years ago?

I'm not sure that's better or worse. At least I thought I was missing something before.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm still intrigued to the brown envelope though. Could it be a reference as to how the union was formed 300 years ago?

Its strange, they also randomly stuck up a NATO flag without comment.

You'll also notice BT do miss out on some key words, like "british" and you have a lack of Union Flags on it

I wonder why

@StefanTymkewycz: Great #indyref debate at Royal Society of Edinburgh tonight for business community. Poll result 75% @YesScotland to 25% @UK_Together

Pleasing!

Ah but the Polls say...but, but, but we're better together, but, but, but the polls

Archived