Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right, so, more Project Fear nonsense demolished, then. That was a great use of everyone's time.

Project Fear is connected to the Better Together campaign. As I've already said numerous times, UKIP are not part of their group.

Anyways, as this is a waste of time I won't expect a response (nor can I be bothered replying :) ) so lets get the topic back onto Scottish independence as that is what you wish to discuss...

Laters.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Project Fear is connected to the Better Together campaign. As I've already said numerous times, UKIP are not part of their group.

Anyways, as this is a waste of time I won't expect a response (nor can I be bothered replying :) ) so lets get the topic back onto Scottish independence as that is what you wish to discuss...

Laters.

Laters.

You've got a cheek complaining about not expecting a response.

Laters.

Don't expect a response about what?

I see George galloway's just say naw (strange turn of phrase for a dundonian) are now being flogged half price on groupon.

Sales must be going well.

Pleasing

I've bought two tickets, I fancy utterly destroying the fanny in a debate.

Failing that I'll just take his tactic of shouting over people and use it against him.

I've bought two tickets, I fancy utterly destroying the fanny in a debate.

Failing that I'll just take his tactic of shouting over people and use it against him.

You'll need to tell him beforehand what you're going to say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEj2hI20O0Y

An admission that he doesn't like it when he doesn't know the questions beforehand.

Then the proof that he lied

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5g6Shc1bg4

He doesn't like it when he doesn't expect the question.

Maybe some of the Unionists can explain this? Watching the Grand Prix there, the commentator (English) was just reading out the grid...

"Di Resta and Button, an all English 6th row"

??

ETA, followed by apologies a few minutes later. I consider my outrage shelved. :P

My old union the GMB is to back the better together brigade. I wonder just how the union vote will split. Not so many affiliated to Labour as there once was.

http://news.stv.tv/politics/246848-gmb-union-declares-support-for-no-vote-in-independence-referendum/

I'm surprised they let the cat out of the bag as to what the real reasons behind this are but fair play to them it's right there in the middle of the article.

An interesting move by any trade union to come out one way or another. If mine came out for a no vote it would be the last penny they would see from me. In fact it might be anyway, will I f**k be marching alongside the GMB again when we are protesting the next Westminster austerity measures.

http://news.stv.tv/politics/246848-gmb-union-declares-support-for-no-vote-in-independence-referendum/

I'm surprised they let the cat out of the bag as to what the real reasons behind this are but fair play to them it's right there in the middle of the article.

An interesting move by any trade union to come out one way or another. If mine came out for a no vote it would be the last penny they would see from me. In fact it might be anyway, will I f**k be marching alongside the GMB again when we are protesting the next Westminster austerity measures.

To quote it:

Mr Donaldson added: “If Scotland became independent in September 2014 there would be a loss of 40 labour MPs at Westminster - a major blow for the Labour Party achieving the return of a Labour government in the next General Election on May 7 2015, throwing doubt on the rest of the UK and its future political direction.”

I'd have thought that after the embarrasssment of GRangemouth, the more unions backing project fear the better. Votes in the YES camps pocket.

Archived