Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was catching up on the thread and noticed you were posting a lot about it. It has nothing to do with Scottish Independence.

Of course it does... Well for the unionists. It started out as

"You'll be kicked out the EU if you vote Yes"

Once that was established as bullshit we've now got

"Scotland within the EU won't really be independent"

:lol:

Of course it does... Well for the unionists. It started out as

"You'll be kicked out the EU if you vote Yes"

Once that was established as bullshit we've now got

"Scotland within the EU won't really be independent"

:lol:

Their constant scraping of the barrel is quite amusing, the pundit being promoted to chief scraper on this thread for the Unionists.

I think we should close our borders post independence. W

Still no answer? Still waiting for 3 "truly independent" nations, and also to hear what the problem is with sending Unionists to England? What is the isssue with this last one?

f**k off.Scotland signed up to the Union,you are Scottish/British.

No running away because the goings a wee bit tough.

Hypocrites.

Scots were full of it when the Empire brought em a few bob £.

The sooner this separatist,English hating bullshit is sorted the better.

You're part of an organisation that will become a figure of fun.

Your username choice of 'the pundit' is a joke isn't it? You're completely unable to engage in any political analysis, avoid questions and basically no absolutely nada about the politics of Independence. Hence, why your googling on a whim, scrambling about and looking rather silly.

Maybe 'The Bandit' was taken.

Your username choice of 'the pundit' is a joke isn't it? You're completely unable to engage in any political analysis, avoid questions and basically no absolutely nada about the politics of Independence. Hence, why your googling on a whim, scrambling about and looking rather silly.

If your opinion is that I "no absolutely nada" about the politics of Scottish independence then I disagree but respect your right to that opinion.

Scotsman daily spin on the wheel of gloom landed on Science and technology..

SCOTTISH independence could jeopardise scientific breakthroughs and curtail the careers of young scientists, according to a bacteriologist who is spearheading a group of academics who will campaign to keep the UK together

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/top-stories/scottish-independence-yes-vote-bad-for-science-1-3172086

Vote NO if you want to eradicate cancer.

"Disproportionately high" research funding? Are we not worthy?!

It's only when one breaks down these things that you realise London has been humouring us Jocks with all the innovation and science gigs.

Should really just know when to be grateful. That 13% could easily be spent in Yorkshire or something.

No, its because a Yes supporter told me not to mention the European Union so I will leave it at that.

One of many reasons the Yes vote must not prevail.

lolwot

You were, rightly, told not to mention the EU because it is mere forum etiquette not to spam threads with zero-relevance pish. HTH.

I don't understand why the anti-independent posters take the replies so much to heart. It's clear that it's a fairly pro-independence thread, so if you aren't making good enough points then you've effectively painted a target on your back to be shot at. If I go on about how 2 + 2 = 5 in most of these arguments, then how can I not expect to be called out for it?

Make coherent, well put arguments towards why Scotland should remain in the UK and you'll at least have some respect from posters, instead of being seen as a scrambling for relevance, ignorant idiot of yourselves.

Scotsman daily spin on the wheel of gloom landed on Science and technology..

SCOTTISH independence could jeopardise scientific breakthroughs and curtail the careers of young scientists, according to a bacteriologist who is spearheading a group of academics who will campaign to keep the UK together

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/top-stories/scottish-independence-yes-vote-bad-for-science-1-3172086

Vote NO if you want to eradicate cancer.

What? Are they going t take away our universities, our IQs?

Presumably our universities will be taken south on the same flatbed trucks they will be using for our hospitals and the dvla.

Probably means lorry drivers will vote yes, due to the business created by the removal of all our people and infrastructure south of the border.....

Archived