Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hope the money can be spread around the game in Scotland.

Should bring about £160k a season if spread evenly amongst the SPL clubs. Any outside investment must be a positive and a couple of teams may benefit from merchandise (doubtful as fake jerseys will flood the market). Preferably no deals would be done with China but money talks I suppose.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Chinese market is absolutely untapped (less than 1% of our exports) end up there. Expect to see more inward investment from China as Salmond continues championing Scotland's cause.

Cameron,Salmond or Stan Laurel.

There will be plenty of Chinese investment to come.

Should bring about £160k a season if spread evenly amongst the SPL clubs. Any outside investment must be a positive and a couple of teams may benefit from merchandise (doubtful as fake jerseys will flood the market). Preferably no deals would be done with China but money talks I suppose.

It all helps,£160,000 per 1st tier club is a decent amount,especially to the likes of and with respect PTFC eg.

All helps.

I wonder how JoLa's speechwriter will negatively spin Salmonds trip to China in this weeks FMQ's.

Speaking of JoLa, has anybody listened to her car crash interview on the Falkirk fiasco (posted on WIngs)? 9 minutes of waffle and no content.

It all helps,£160,000 per 1st tier club is a decent amount,especially to the likes of and with respect PTFC eg.

All helps.

Agreed.

Sporting integrity right out the window, mind you.

Will this improve Salmonds reputation or damage it? Probably won't make any difference whatsoever, which would suffice for the No voters.

Agreed.

Will this improve Salmonds reputation or damage it? Probably won't make any difference whatsoever, which would suffice for the No voters.

Agreed.

You know what this comes across as? Desperation. Always looking for the negative in any good news. Always looking to criticise Alex Salmond for something, anything. Never anything good to say.

George Galloways "Just Saw Naw" seems to have been a success today, according to comments on Twitter.

Always looking to criticise Alex Salmond for something, anything. Never anything good to say.

I did say it would make no difference to Salmonds reputation whatsoever. Thats about the best you'll get from me regarding Salmond being part of deals with the Chinese. :)

Understandable.

I wonder how JoLa's speechwriter will negatively spin Salmonds trip to China in this weeks FMQ's.

Speaking of JoLa, has anybody listened to her car crash interview on the Falkirk fiasco (posted on WIngs)? 9 minutes of waffle and no content.

She'll probably berate him for flying to China at the taxpayers expense so he could talk with a buckled lefty c**t.

Agreed.

China's the big new sweet shop and as I posted before,the Krankies could of nailed this deal.

It's good news,but imo not the hardest deal to of won.

I feel much more at ease about Scotland's international representation in the hands of, coherent, intelligent and well-presented figures within the Scottish Government like Alex Salmond, as opposed to the likes of George Osborne 'selling' us as a part of Britain. The latter's edgy toe-kissing in his recent visit to China just presents Britain in a desperate light, whereas Salmond can communicate Scotland's interests with a confidence that generally brings success. What a pro.

Getting money for selling Scottish football broadcasting rights in China is an easy deal? Is this real life? :lol:

I'm not even a massive Salmond fan to be honest. If we get Independence and by extension a representative democratic system, I won't be voting SNP (if we don't I'll obvs vote for the only two parties that don't have complete contempt for Scotland -Greens/SNP in the mean time).

So aye not a massive lover of Big Eck but reading that kind of statement makes me really appreciate how much he's got it right up the Bitters. Absolutely imperial level trolling to provoke seethe that strong.

So aye not a massive lover of Big Eck but reading that kind of statement makes me really appreciate how much he's got it right up the Bitters. Absolutely imperial level trolling to provoke seethe that strong.

He actually said that the Chinese were gagging to watch games from iconic grounds like Fir Park. :lol:

Salmond's trolling of Britnats has become like Keanu Reeves at the end of The Matrix.

that kind of statement makes me really appreciate how much he's got it right up the Bitters. Absolutely imperial level trolling to provoke seethe that strong.

Are you saying Salmond is trolling to provoke seethe? Why do you think Salmond is a troll?

And who are "the bitters"? Can't be No voters as they/we are hardly likely to be "bitter" about prefering the status quo? Surely it would be Yes voters who are bitter hence their want for change?

Odd statement.

Are you saying Salmond is trolling to provoke seethe? Why do you think Salmond is a troll?

And who are "the bitters"? Can't be No voters as they/we are hardly likely to be "bitter" about prefering the status quo? Surely it would be Yes voters who are bitter hence their want for change?

Odd statement.

He already has the bitters frothing at the gash by generally presenting Scotland as a prosperous, capable nation - instead of the feeble, embarrassing backwater description that they feel justifies their Britnaticism.

That's before he throws in a bit of Saltire photobombing which is still mentioned by Middle Englanders and wannabe Middle Englanders from Scotland almost constantly.

Nothing bitter about wanting to make the most out of a particular place. Thinking the place you're from is characteristically incapable despite the factual evidence to the contrary can only be described as bitterness. Especially when you have to resort to making shit up constantly to support your own complex.

Selling Scottish football in China an easy sell :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived