Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As I said, the survivors will be exiled - I'd imagine England would be their likely destination.

Ah right. After the inevitable No vote I hope we can put the independence campaign behind us all and continue as a unit. I'll have no animosity towards the Scottish Separatists whatsoever. Its the right thing to do.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why should he?

He didn't have to answer the question if he didn't want to. He did, and it was the answer you and me both thought he would give. Which is why you're angry about me asking him to elaborate, as it was something that would do no favours for the reputation of the Separatists as a group.

He didn't have to answer the question if he didn't want to. He did, and it was the answer you and me both thought he would give. Which is why you're angry about me asking him to elaborate, as it was something that would do no favours for the reputation of the Separatists as a group.

Meanwhile, still waiting for this list of "truly independent" countries from you.

By the way, what is the problem with the answer he gave? Exile No supporters to England. Seems reasonable. I'd personally go one further, and exile them to Wales, or Belfast.

Looking forward to the separatists accepting the Union once Scotland votes to remain in the United Kingdom.

Then we can finally bury the separatist idea and move forward united.

Better Together.

I'm quite sure that the Union will become more united after September next year.

Loads more British babies being made, more British intergration,culture and identity.

So can you elaborate? What is wrong with the answer he gave?

So can you elaborate? What is wrong with the answer he gave?

Well, say he was in the crowd on Question Time and suggested to the panel that No voters should be exiled to England, what do you think the response would be?

And thats what was wrong with his answer. :)

Well, say he was in the crowd on Question Time and suggested to the panel that No voters should be exiled to England, what do you think the response would be?

And thats what was wrong with his answer. :)

What is the problem? I genuinely don't see the issue? What is the problem with exiling No voters to England?

It's quite clear that plenty in the separatist movement would like to see Scottish Unionists leave Scotland for one of the other Home Countries.

This kind of extreme view is one of the reasons why the separatist movement will fail.

Inde Scotland would be a disaster.

Agreed.

Not one Separatist condemning it either.

Kinda like when Farage was told to "Go back to England" and Salmond spoke volumes with his silence.

Exactly Pundit.

People see this kind of attitude and are just waiting to vote for the Union.

Archived