Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just hoping one of you republicans would admit that the Monarchy is a big problem for the SNPs hopes of leaving the Union.

Many members of the SNP, including Alex Salmond, are pro-monarchy, though.

Your trolling is getting worse and worse. :(

Many members of the SNP, including Alex Salmond, are pro-monarchy, though.

Your trolling is getting worse and worse. :(

No one trusts em though do they.

So you carry on pretending there's no problem,suits the Union fine.

The only purpose, other than employment, of keeping any kinds of nuclear armament is deterrent. Nukes will never be used, but we need nukes to ensure that nukes will never be used. Apparently.

If I take Cameron's mentality, would it stand up in court if I said "but I needed to carry a knife around Glasgow because there are lots of other nutters there that do"? Thought not.

The only purpose, other than employment, of keeping any kinds of nuclear armament is deterrent. Nukes will never be used, but we need nukes to ensure that nukes will never be used. Apparently.

If I take Cameron's mentality, would it stand up in court if I said "but I needed to carry a knife around Glasgow because there are lots of other nutters there that do"? Thought not.

It's not Cameron's mentality. It's the mentality of anyone who advocates nuclear weaponry. Be that Tory, SNP or Peter Dow.

ETA it's an example of state morality differing from that of individual ethics, those pro-Trident folk would say.

No one trusts em though do they.

So you carry on pretending there's no problem,suits the Union fine.

You're right, nobody trusts them. That's why they're the majority government at Holyrood. ^_^

Well that's another 109 new members for the SNP today, the SSP are also reporting new members and the Yes site recorded a spike in numbers visiting and signing.

Please come again Dave, we love you.

jj.png

I hate Brian Taylor more and more with each passing day.

I'm beginning this as well. I never cared here nor there previously, but something is grating and I dunno what it is.

It might be the constant mentioning of United and those try hard briefs holding up his breeks.

Also could we not get someone other than John Curtice on. James Mitchell would be a fine change.

Archived