Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should we expect anything else? <_<

What were the findings again btw? :)

I'm glad you asked! :D

http://wingsoverscotland.com/uninteresting-news-ignored/#more-35477

ssasgraphs.jpg

UPPER GRAPH – JANUARY 2013

Independence: 23%

“Devolution” (including both the status quo and undefined extra powers): 61%

No Scottish Parliament: 11%

LOWER GRAPH – JUNE 2013

Independence: 35%

“Devo max” (everything devolved except defence and foreign affairs): 32%

Status quo: 24%

No Scottish Parliament: 6%

ssasgraphs.jpg

UPPER GRAPH JANUARY 2013

Devolution (including both the status quo and undefined extra powers): 61%

LOWER GRAPH JUNE 2013

Devo max (everything devolved except defence and foreign affairs): 32%

Looks like we're trusting to the Sunday Herald to pick up on this again. No doubt Gardham will be apoplectic when he comes back in again on Monday morning, but f**k him anyway!

The renewables CO2 figures were ridiculously good too. The agenda is being set (and spun) by the unionist side. Knowledge is power as they say, but if we can't get the knowledge out there we are fucked.

ssasgraphs.jpg

UPPER GRAPH JANUARY 2013

Devolution (including both the status quo and undefined extra powers): 61%

LOWER GRAPH JUNE 2013

Devo max (everything devolved except defence and foreign affairs): 32%

"Another spectacular own goal for Salmond and the seperatists."

The renewables CO2 figures were ridiculously good too.

As I posted on the previous page, our 'national broadcaster' would have you think they were an utter disaster. :lol:

The BBC are utter fucking c**ts. <_<

"Only ONE IN FIVE Scots backs irreversible separation from Mother Britannia, according to a recent poll which we will not be reproducing in full." - every paper, Monday

"Only ONE IN FIVE Scots backs irreversible separation from Mother Britannia, according to a recent poll which we will not be reproducing in full." - every paper, Monday

I was thinking it would include "56% of Scots say no to independence!" somewhere.

Around 400 protesters attended today’s rally at the Scottish Tories conference in Stirling, double the attendance of Prime Minister David Cameron's keynote speech to conference on Friday.

The English have a 'deep love' for Scotland being in the UK, Cameron says as he vows to defeat independence with his 'head, heart, body and soul'

- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2337769/The-English-deep-love-Scotland-UK-Cameron-says-vows-defeat-independence-head-heart-body-soul.html

...The first page of comments:

For heavens sake. Just dump the Scots. We will be better of without them.

- Drayto , London, United Kingdom, 08/6/2013 23:17

Garbage. Without fail all the people I know along with muself cant wait to be free of the pethetic whining ingrates. Cameron is as isolated as he is innacurate

- Domeyhead , Portsmouth, 08/6/2013 23:03

Let 'em go... watch 'em weep.

- Eddo , Birmingham, 08/6/2013 22:55

I can't see Scotland affording to go it alone and nor will David Cameron wish them to while there's the likelihood of further oil in it's region

- petulapeel , Royston, United Kingdom, 08/6/2013 22:55

Dave, do us all a favour let them go, it's what they want, and it's most certainly what we want! Can't wait to get rid of the moaning sods.

- crabfat , Exeter, United Kingdom, 08/6/2013 22:43

#BitterTogether #Awkward

article-2337769-1A328618000005DC-201_634

:) Tis true some English see the Independence referendum,Salmond and the SNPs blah blah as apparent 'eternal' moaning.

I've heard some say things like ' I hope Scotland remain in the Union but I wish they would stop whinging all the time'.

But rest assured,many English are really very fond of you Scottywotties.

:) Tis true some English see the Independence referendum,Salmond and the BNPs blah blah as apparent 'eternal' moaning.

I've heard some say things like ' I hope Scotland remain in the Union but I wish they would stop whinging all the time'.

tumblr_lke14iWmSb1qi4e0eo1_1280.jpg

:) Tis true some English see the Independence referendum,Salmond and the BNPs blah blah as apparent 'eternal' moaning.

BNP aye?

Saturday night, i'm pished, hope you are but that's a freudian slip as far as I can see mate.

BNP aye?

Saturday night, i'm pished, hope you are but that's a freudian slip as far as I can see mate.

I do beg your pardon,i am a Brit,a Unionist but I am not a BNP person.

What about the "Bannockburn NP.

Tis more or less the same thing as SNP. :)

http://newsnetscotland.com/index.php/scottish-politics/7520-scotland-by-far-the-most-pro-eu-part-of-uk

Pleasing, very pleasing. Extremely pleasing indeed, Scotland is different. It also (yet again) confirms that all those (weirdly, predominantly St. Mirren) folk who said that the SNP should adopt an "out of Europe" policy are flat out wrong.

You missed the part at the bottom where it says the numbers are from a small sample and therefore not statistically relevant. Do you know what size of sample is acceptable for statistical relevance?

30. Only 30.

So, less than 30 people answered a question and therefore it supports independence? Can't possibly see any fault in this.

ssasgraphs.jpg

UPPER GRAPH – JANUARY 2013

“Devolution” (including both the status quo and undefined extra powers): 61%

LOWER GRAPH – JUNE 2013

“Devo max” (everything devolved except defence and foreign affairs): 32%

1) These are different samples as have non-matching numbers and different titles on the graphs

2) However, in both, you can see that support for independence goes up around the big announcement/ media coverage on independence but has then fallen away significantly. The trend is clearly downward.

1) These are different samples as have non-matching numbers and different titles on the graphs

2) However, in both, you can see that support for independence goes up around the big announcement/ media coverage on independence but has then fallen away significantly. The trend is clearly downward.

"The trend is clearly downwards"? You're going to have to explain that. Also, the link explains the difference. And of course the samples are different. They were taken at different times!

So why do you think the papers are having seemingly a news blackout on this?

Archived