Independence - how would you vote?

Wee Bully

Independence - how would you vote  

1,135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Picking up on something the FM said. He's suggesting the returns from north sea oil will be nearer 20 billion not the 13 billion forecast.

7 billion is about 5% of GDP and ground breaking if true. It would push the GERS figures well through the 10% barrier.

Looks like we might be running a cheeky surplus when the next figures are released then. Very pleasing if so and well worthy of a:

greggy.png

If true we can expect the GERS to show 11.3% contribution to the UK and 9.3% in return.

When are the 2012-13 figures released? Soon hopefully.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's UK oil,all have a share.

Scotland could use it as a tool towards a fairer and wealthier Britain and not only Scotland.

The Scottish Unionists would be up for that and it is fair and civilised.

Oh and by the way, you wouldn't get as far as the Thames. ;)

Too little, too late. We're already at the Thames sonny, that blows your post oota the water. :)

blahblah.gif

I know you're an horrendous troll, but:

It's UK oil,all have a share.

It isn't.

0104218.gif

greggy.png

Scotland could use it as a tool towards a fairer and wealthier Britain, not only Scotland.

The Scottish Unionists would be up for that and it is fair and civilised.

Erm, UK governments have had over 30 years to do this. They have failed miserably.

I know you're an horrendous troll, but:

It isn't.

0104218.gif

greggy.png

Erm, UK governments have had over 30 years to do this. They have failed miserably.

The UK still exists and until such time your world of fantasy will remain just that,f a n t a s y.

The UK still exists and until such time your world of fantasy will remain just that,f a n t a s y.

:lol:

Scotland and its continental shelf is much, much older than the CDU, chump.

In the mean time you and your bitter together mob can continue to choke your chickens. :)

We'll just speak of Union,loyalty,family,currency,Monarchy,real social Union,identity,consequences of independence etc.

As long as all have their say then I don't think Salmond and Co have enough.

If they do,well that's it,onto the next episode,but really,i think the majority of Scots will not desert the Union.

Oh and not forgetting to fatten the fowl ready for a right Royal Union celebration feast!

As long as all have their say then I don't think Salmond and Co have enough.

If they do,well that's it,onto the next episode,but really,i think the majority of Scots will not desert the Union.

Only time will tell. I'm very confident that the vast majority of the vote will be Yes. Westminster (London) are playing blind with nothing, Scotland have a Royal Flush, its up to the people of Scotland to decide whether or not they want to lay it down when the big day comes. :)

Al this talk of oil "belonging to us" is not worth a tinkers cuss. That is, unless there is a Government in place who will take that revenue and invest it wisely for the benefit of the people and for future generations.

That has and will never happen with Westminster in charge.

I'd like to know how the Unionists in Scotland think that they have benefited from North Sea Oil? It certainly seems to have done Scotland a lot of damage as it allowed Thatcher the extra GDP to start closing major industries in Scotland. Leading to the New Labour arseholes turning Scots into a nation of call centre lackies that have to survive on sht wages and working tax credits!

Only time will tell. I'm very confident that the vast majority of the vote will be Yes. Westminster (London) are playing blind with nothing, Scotland have a Royal Flush, its up to the people of Scotland to decide whether or not they want to lay it down when the big day comes. :)

The Scottish nationalists have their referendum.

As you say,the Scottish people have the right to play their cards anyway they want.

It's no usual election,not a temporary change but change 'forever'.There can be no complaints.

This one's for keeps.

Personally I think our island/s people/s will remain in the British Union,we are not like Scandanavia,or the old Czechoslovakia.

Islands are different and the UK is special.

Salmonds offer of black gold against the Union.

As for the oil,well as I posted,it belongs to the UK until that changes.

Al this talk of oil "belonging to us" is not worth a tinkers cuss. That is, unless there is a Government in place who will take that revenue and invest it wisely for the benefit of the people and for future generations.

I'd like to know how the Unionists in Scotland think that they have benefited from North Sea Oil? It certainly seems to have done Scotland a lot of damage as it allowed Thatcher the extra GDP to start closing major industries in Scotland. Leading to the New Labour arseholes turning Scots into a nation of call centre lackies that have to survive on sht wages and working tax credits!

I don't think a "tinkers cuss" would stand up in UN court of law.

UK oil until things change,if they change.

Without independence that oil belongs to all of us and quite rightly so.

It's a simple paradox that unionists/Brit Nats will never be able to answer, simply because they know they can't.

Although Scotland is still a wealthy country, we should be every bit as rich and prosperous as Norway right now and we shouldn't be behind them in inequality, overall happiness and standard of living tables etc. Westminster c**ts.

Obviously, this post won't be picked up on by any of the CDUists on here either.

This one's for keeps.

Apart from the rest of your slavering in that post, only a yes vote is for keeps.

If there is a no vote, the folly of such an action will soon become apparent and rectified in another referendum sooner or later.

The UK Family

Better Together :yucky

Of course we are Better Together.

It's not perfect,but we should work towards working together.

We're an island,we should stick together in this 'loopy' world.

I'm stating a fact and what I believe is right.

The oil is for all of us,the UK.

It's a simple paradox that unionists/Brit Nats will never be able to answer, simply because they know they can't.

Although Scotland is still a wealthy country, we should be every bit as rich and prosperous as Norway right now and we shouldn't be behind them in inequality, overall happiness and standard of living tables etc. Westminster c**ts.

Obviously, this post won't be picked up on by any of the CDUists on here either.

Apart from the rest of your slavering in that post, only a yes vote is for keeps.

If there is a no vote, the folly of such an action will soon become apparent and rectified in another referendum sooner or later.

Whinging Nats!

What and then a vote to re-join the Union!

You do not yet speak for Scotland,you are a voice within the UK.

If Scotland leaves the Union then the rUK will accept it and go about its our business.

Scotland will be a foreign country,and our dealings with this new foreign country to our north will be influenced by this 'new order'.

The consequences of independence will not all be made of sugar,spice and all things nice.

It will be business from then on.

Archived