Non League Scotland website

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Sure that there is someone out there who could run the site, NLS was the complete guide and helped me so much. If it came to the costs, we could all contribute to keep it going. 

Me and my mate looked into it. He's a web developer by trade and we had mad plans for it. But the effort to do all we wanted was more than we realised.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 25/12/2021 at 08:19, Andy groundhopper said:

Sure that there is someone out there who could run the site, NLS was the complete guide and helped me so much. If it came to the costs, we could all contribute to keep it going. 

fae yin groudhopper tae another - is no aboot time ee hud a shave son😉

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/11/2022 at 19:42, The Mantis said:

The site has Whitletts Vics playing at Voluntary Park (having been at Dam Park for 11 years) but the official club site has Dam Park. I'm pretty sure Dam Park is right?

Whitletts Victoria play at Dam Park which is 5 minutes walk from Ayr town centre.

The club are hoping to move to a new ground as and when.

Last i heard they were looking at an artificial pitch/cage with floodlights in the area to adapt to SFA licence standard.

28 minutes ago, PossilYM said:

Whitletts Victoria play at Dam Park which is 5 minutes walk from Ayr town centre.

The club are hoping to move to a new ground as and when.

Last i heard they were looking at an artificial pitch/cage with floodlights in the area to adapt to SFA licence standard.

The pitch is already laid, and currently used by Ayr United as a training facility. There is some other work to facilities needing done before Vics can move.

• 2 months later...