The Simpsons best bits

deadasdillinger

"Where's my tab?" Is also a belter on King Size Homer.

Earlier on, I remembered the episode where the school gets snowed in, and Homer and Ned are driving Ned's card to the school. Homer, astonished that Ned's car has such a function, pushed the 'cruise control' button and speaks into it as if it were an intercom

"School please." And continues to sit back and relax while the car spins out of control.

"Where's my tab?" Is also a belter on King Size Homer.

Earlier on, I remembered the episode where the school gets snowed in, and Homer and Ned are driving Ned's card to the school. Homer, astonished that Ned's car has such a function, pushed the 'cruise control' button and speaks into it as if it were an intercom

"School please." And continues to sit back and relax while the car spins out of control.

Or just after that when he crashes into somebody and says "I hope that's Flanders".

But later on in the episode:

I've never been sure whether to laugh or vomit at the sight of a hallucinating Homer trying to rape Bart, whom he sees as a belly dancer thanks to noxious car fumes.

"It's no use struggling, my beloved chalamala."

Edited by Antlion

• 2 weeks later...

I love the show but I've never found one couch gag even slightly amusing.

Seconded. The couch "gags" were never really "gags", just novelty opening bits. Recently, they're just extended, rambling means of eating up the clock because the episodes themselves are so threadbare.

• 2 weeks later...