Thatcher deid

Anyone that celebrates the death of an old lady is a bit weird IMO. Probably the same type that celebrated as O'Donnell took his last breaths on the pitch and sing the Tommy Burns skeleton song. Maybe even got a twinge of happiness at the Iain Banks news last week. Sad sad people.

Fair enough folk didn't like her policies or whatever but actively going on the internet to post celebratory messages is a bit odd.

Yeah, at the end of the day she was a human being like the rest of us, genuinely doing what she thought was good and right, exactly like hitler and stalin.

Sort of feel sad rather than triumphant now it's actually happened, she died on her terms rather than being strung up in Trafalgar Square

A bit like how the Tories slipped her out of power, instead of a humiliating election pumping.

Sort of feel sad rather than triumphant now it's actually happened, she died on her terms rather than being strung up in Trafalgar Square

I'm not sure that having long-drawn out Alzheimer's Disease and basically being a complete shell for years is the terms she would have chosen for herself.

Anyone that celebrates the death of an old lady is a bit weird IMO. Probably the same type that celebrated as O'Donnell took his last breaths on the pitch and sing the Tommy Burns skeleton song. Maybe even got a twinge of happiness at the Iain Banks news last week. Sad sad people.

Fair enough folk didn't like her policies or whatever but actively going on the internet to post celebratory messages is a bit odd.

GIRFUY :)

I'm not sure that having long-drawn out Alzheimer's Disease and basically being a complete shell for years is the terms she would have chosen for herself.

yeah, unusual that, living to old age and suufering from a degenerative disease, highly uncommon. She'd defo have wanted to be shot at 40

A bit like how the Tories slipped her out of power, instead of a humiliating election pumping.

Her last interview was on the radio today. Said she would never forget who betrayed her. Or forgive them.

They're off the hook now.

The same people outraged by people happy with Thatcher's death are the same people who want to bring the death penalty back. Thatcher made some people very wealthy and gave people a chance to buy shares when otherwise they never would have but she took all of her policies too far and was more pally with Reagan than Blair was with Bush. I was too young for the woman but she ruined many peoples lives and made society less fair.

She would have got the last laugh on those in George Square, they probably traveled by public transport which he was a proponent of.

However GIRFUY

yeah, unusual that, living to old age and suufering from a degenerative disease, highly uncommon. She'd defo have wanted to be shot at 40

Lol, no I mean if you had to choose the manner of your death it would be a nice, peaceful die in your sleep effort. No? I know what you meant though - sorry was being a bit of a dick.

I heard she wanted cremated but she will have to be buried due to a lack of coal.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Thought you would have been sad to hear of Thatcher's demise, KKKara.

Still no sign of the forum's resident right-wing loony either. #pray4reynard