Gordon EF

I will be seething if Floki gets his holiday pay in the last episode. King Egbert is prime candidate for getting bumped off. Also, surely its Bjorn thats going to kill Lagertha? She was told it would be one of Ragnars son who kills her but everyone jumps to the conclusion that it will be one of the princess boys

This could be a huge spoiler for the final episode so don't reveal it unless you are absolutely sure you want to. I've no idea if it's true or not but it apparently concerns the death of a major character.

As I mentioned above the last couple of episodes have leaked. I watch some of the weekly recaps or previews on YouTube and one of the recommended videos for me to watch just now is titled...

Spoiler

"Vikings Season 4B finale - Ivar killed" - I've not watched it to check it out just in case it's a load of shite or if it is in fact true. Hopefully it isn't.

On ‎28‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 23:25, RiG said:

This could be a huge spoiler for the final episode so don't reveal it unless you are absolutely sure you want to. I've no idea if it's true or not but it apparently concerns the death of a major character.

As I mentioned above the last couple of episodes have leaked. I watch some of the weekly recaps or previews on YouTube and one of the recommended videos for me to watch just now is titled...

Hide contents

"Vikings Season 4B finale - Ivar killed" - I've not watched it to check it out just in case it's a load of shite or if it is in fact true. Hopefully it isn't.

Almost certainly won't happen

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Almost certainly won't happen

Yeah I can't see it either. I suspect that was someone trying to get some #numbers on their YouTube account.

Really miss Ragnar BTW :(

Watching the final episode just now. Looks like the major character who dies is...

Spoiler

Helga.

EDIT: Oh and cheerio to...

Spoiler

Ecbert. Some way to go.

Spoiler

Not by Blood Eagle however.

Ivar :lol:

Spoiler

Sigurd having some extreme telt dished out to him from Ivar.

Edited by RiG

Jonathan Rhys Meyers is going to be immense in this, cracking introduction to his character, likes a bit back door action does Bishop Heahmund!!!

IMG_1486070680.078572.jpg

3 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Yup that's me now caught up. Thought the ending was a bit meh. However still a class show.

Unsure now what to watch next

If you haven't already watched it Black Sails is decent.

Season 4 just started on Amazon so you would have the first 3 to catch up

• 7 months later...
On 9/18/2017 at 11:11, RiG said:

Season 5 not started yet but apparently Vikings has been renewed for a 6th season. Which is nice.

Season 5 starts 29th November!!!