Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Holy shit Celtic are pish [emoji23]. Genuine question when was the last time they won 2 in 12 must be decades ago.

You'd surely need to go back the the early 90s when they were even shiter.

94/95 - 2 wins in 16 league games in the first half of the season. If Lennon gets more time .....

Imagine putting so much value in the act of repeatedly winning a competition where all the odds are stacked heavily in your favour, then to blow the record right at the end. Not only that but to turn against your clubs hero in the process. Faithful through and through...

I wake up each morning and thank the stars that the Celtic board let lenny spend the Tierney money. 

1 hour ago, San Starko Rover said:

Honestly thought 10IAR would be great scenes, to see the Blue half have a full on meltdown but watching Celtic implode after cheaping out on appointing a manager to let Neil Lennon blow a decades worth of work might be even funnier. After seasons of a free run at the Champions League Celtic should be out of sight to Rangers. I doubt even the most optimistic Rangers fan genuinely believed they could prevent 10IAR emoji23.png

This, completely.

I thought 10 in a row might provide some fun in terms of OF implosion, but this is actually shaping up as funnier.

Celtic fans are hilarious and their team is laughable. 

I think I can recall Sellick fans crowing "Here we go, 10 in a row" at games for at least 6 years as well without a shred of self-awareness, hubris at it's finest. The unsatisfying thing is of course that Sevco benefit, but there is certainly some pleasure to be had.

Edited by milhouse

It's absolutely glorious to see the Celtic support turn on their own and show their true colours for the second Sunday in a row. 

This is the same mob that proclaim that their club is open to all (as long as you share their extreme, warped views on political issues) and that they are faithful through and through (so long as they win every domestic trophy going and much more importantly, get to lord it over Rangers and the rest of Scottish football (and if not then they gather in the car park during a global pandemic and attempt to attack their clubs players and management team).

Nobody does "canny take it" quite like Celtic FC and their support. :)