Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Celtic. Stop boring and annoying the rest of us. Maybe at one time you got one less decision a year less than rangers, but trust me you still got more than the rest of us. And still do.

At least if your team liquidates you could set up the worlds biggest violin orchestra. You can listen to each other Cruz nobody else wants to.

Yawn.. Tired of u`s

Celtic. Stop boring and annoying the rest of us. Maybe at one time you got one less decision a year less than rangers, but trust me you still got more than the rest of us. And still do.

At least if your team liquidates you could set up the worlds biggest violin orchestra. You can listen to each other Cruz nobody else wants to.

Yawn.. Tired of u`s

You obviously haven't met Standfree03 yet :( .

Yawn.. Tired of u`s

Hiya jupe Hiya pal

• 1 month later...

Not according to the GB you can't.

Loyalty to the ould country or get tae f**k is the vibe I get from them.

Im in the get international football to f**k camp.

And I think your vibe is wrong, there recent banners are against the snp and their new footballing bill, using Scotland's history to compare certain issues.

Im in the get international football to f**k camp.

And I think your vibe is wrong, there recent banners are against the snp and their new footballing bill, using Scotland's history to compare certain issues.

They really are of the opinion that they're taking the moral high ground aren't they?

What an amazing lack of self awareness on the part of each and every one of them. An incredible bunch of oxygen thiefs.