The East Fife Thread

1 hour ago, Diamond Oracle said:

Ian Murray appears to be the Bookie's favourite to replace Naysmith. Think he would do a superb job with you lot.

I wouldn't have been disappointed to see him take over at Airdrie tbh.

He was absolute honking at St.Mirren, and I mean HONKING.

Having said that, his record was better than Jack Ross's.

Has ian murray not got a job abroad?

Hes a coach at MSM football which is a football showcase owned by agent Cesare Marchetti, don't think he coaches abroad but I know Cesare does a lot of transfer dealings abroad and tries to bring foreign talent to Scotland, has a few clients on trial at premiership teams

I would have thought Kevin Mcbride who got harshly dealt with from Airdrie might have been in the betting. He seemed to just be turning them around when he was shown the door. I honestly don't think it is the time to bring in a rookie junior manager. 

6 hours ago, Dave. said:

Tom Courts has went from 10/1 to evens in under an hour... IMG_1481045419.253196.jpg

The Board have probably heaped it on, expect Courts to be unveiled soon???

The other factor is I hope Gary does not come back to look at some of our players. I am sure Kevin, Kyle and Johnny may be on his radar. That would be a disaster if the board take the cash again........got to get the contacts out now for next year even before the new guy takes charge.

Looking at the bookie's list again im starting to think Danny Lennon might not be a bad choise Alloa fans where a little disappointed when he didnt stay with them and being out of work it will be a great chance for him to get back in also knows about the league and what it takes to be competitive