The East Fife Thread

RaithTV reporting a good turnout for Slattery’s testimonial today. Sounds like it was a good shout to have the Rovers pop over to knock it about with you, as the away seats filled up…along with most of the home.

Getting to watch as EF OK’d international video for this one, so thanks…but what were they thinking with those numbers on that top!?

East Fife have been impressive in these two games.

New signings have improved the squad but still need another striker. Not going to get through a season with just Austin and Shepherd.

i suspect EF will be due a development compensation fee for Walls which will be a stumbling block for most teams that might have been interested in him.

Thought East Fife looked well drilled and up for it today. Hard to read too much in to a friendly but I reckon EF will challenging at the right end of the league this season.

Did the attendence get confirmed any where ? Seemed a good turnout and was a good day out on the train.

11 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Liams signed for you’s on loan. His dad is friends with dick. A cracking keeper after watching him for hearts B against us. A tall commanding shot stopper.

Thought he looked ok against Raith without been tested for a young keeper onloan probably give Fleming a bit of competition no offense. Maybe Adams and Rollo few others be put out onloan for regular games maybe is what is happening here ....

Who was number 16 yesterday with the Afro haircut?? looks good with the ball. Felt number 6 looks like a young Calvin bassey and nearly sat up trialist 23 for a header yesterday and the boy that had no number got stuck in when he came on as well I'm sure all will get another look on Tuesday again but 16 pick of the bunch.

Still feel we need a striker or two and a Centre back!!! I feel confident with Peggie at left back now we look more solid at back think we haven't conceded in these two games that's a plus from previous seasons but I dinny want to talk so soon....🙊

Edited by Cambuslang Fifer
Added more