The East Fife Thread

22 hours ago, LiamA said:

Goals from last night with apologies to Liam Watt for the camera malfunction that has saved Goodie's blushes.

Was trying out a new remote zoom gadget & basically fecked it up!

Panasonic Image App by any chance?

I actually quite like it a don’t agree with the colts teams, but am dreaming of TNS away, get the passports looked oot [emoji41]
I don't get the hatred for this cup. I don't approve of the colts teams, but , realistically, it's probably the only way 90% of the SPFL teams will ever get their mitts on a cup. The days of lower league upsets are long gone. And please don't come back with what I expect to get!!

I don't get the hatred for this cup. I don't approve of the colts teams, but , realistically, it's probably the only way 90% of the SPFL teams will ever get their mitts on a cup. The days of lower league upsets are long gone. And please don't come back with what I expect to get!!

You don’t get the hatred for this cup?

Dundee U21s v Motherwell U21s and Coleraine v Formartine United are two of the ties in this round of the competition

Surely not that hard to understand why people do not like it?

You don’t get the hatred for this cup?

Dundee U21s v Motherwell U21s and Coleraine v Formartine United are two of the ties in this round of the competition

Surely not that hard to understand why people do not like it?

Sorry, meant to add get the non SPFL teams out as well as the colts.Back to what it's meant to be

21 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

Panasonic Image App by any chance?

No I bought a handle mounted remote zoom to get away from having to use right hand to zoom & left to move but found difficult using my right hand to do both! Due to space restrictions the camera was at the wrong height for viewing and handle height, all-in-all an uncomfortable night.  Just need to practice I suppose, hopefully a lot better tomorrow.

Great game yesterday,  shame about the ref however! The two strikers were more than a handful for their defence, Agnew- my motm- showed everyone what he is capable of (if they never knew already) and Watson was quality at the back, again.

Nice to see Thompson showing more of his potential yesterday, looks like he needs game time for his confidence to grow.

Said it before and will say it again-EF will be just fine this season.

55 minutes ago, smuggfifer said:

Kenny Miller looking for player manager role. Thoughts? Personally , no thanks.

second that, the ex scotland internationalist caused all sorts of problems last season at rangers and its probably followed him over at Almondvale i would still have the boy Dowds and Smith ahead of him anyways :lol:

Kenny Miller looking for player manager role. Thoughts? Personally , no thanks.

Yeah I would have him in a second, not scared to make his feelings known. Our BOD would absolutely hate that the thought of not having a yes man in charge. And in my opinion he’s still the best Scottish striker playing after Griff.