The East Fife Thread

As piss poor a season as we had, I have to feel slightly sorry for the East Fife fans after the utterly embarrassing pish coming out the club at the start of the season, with it ending in relegation the 'revolution' really has fallen flat on it's face.... Although I am rather amused at the EF fans who were blindly arguing how the corner was turned and how an excellent season was on the cards :D

I assume EF fans will be wanting a large clear out and a lot of big changes teamwise this summer?

As piss poor a season as we had, I have to feel slightly sorry for the East Fife fans after the utterly embarrassing pish coming out the club at the start of the season, with it ending in relegation the 'revolution' really has fallen flat on it's face.... Although I am rather amused at the EF fans who were blindly arguing how the corner was turned and how an excellent season was on the cards :D

I assume EF fans will be wanting a large clear out and a lot of big changes teamwise this summer?

Indeed. The revolution we all bought into has turned into a farce. If we reach double digits of this seasons team that get signed on for next year it'll be a complete disaster.

Not really. Even that team would finish comfortably above the likes of Clyde and Berwick. Can see why a clear out is needed though.

I'm sure the players are good enough for this league but given the complete lack of desire shown throughout the season I get the impression none of them want to play for this club.

East Fife fans are a good bunch, will hopefully keep me sane in this forum full of imbeciles this season. Cook aint signed f**k all for anyone as far as im aware. Hopefully Sheerin offers the same amount of cash and he stays with us now you have dropped down with us, supposedly wanted by Livingston too, Arbroath due a fee regardless though I am sure.

Most definitely, the ones that are signed on I'm happy with. I'd probably add in Paterson to that list and let go of the rest. Gonna be an interesting summer ahead anyway!

East Fife fans are a good bunch, will hopefully keep me sane in this forum full of imbeciles this season. Cook aint signed f**k all for anyone as far as im aware. Hopefully Sheerin offers the same amount of cash and he stays with us now you have dropped down with us, supposedly wanted by Livingston too, Arbroath due a fee regardless though I am sure.

Bless. There is hope after all.

Now if only there was a way to Block all Clyde and Berwick posts I would would be happy to participate. They could call it the Remove Retard button.

East Fife fans can keep pretending everything is rosy in the garden but the harsh reality is unless they get some quality in soon they will start the season as favourites for the drop.

The squad assembled thus far is garbage.

Hiya.

Any word on what's happening with Buchanan? Surely he will be off in the summer

Think he's gone, to good for League 2 IMO, will probably stay in League 1, don't know whho with though!!!

If I wasn't on my phone and could be arsed there are many more nuggets of gold from the Fife believers to be had.

Viva la revolution!

Wish you would, you spent a Season tarring all Fife Fans with the same brush, when in fact it was only two or three, in fact you spent so long beating the same drum you ended up believing it yourself!!!

Anyway, we're down now, so you won't have to bother about us anymore, who will you be stalking/trolling next season???

But we do have to thank you for one thing, thanks to your year long pursuit of self-confirmation and general attention seeking, you have probably warmed us all up nicely for life in the Basement with the Clyde Fans!!!

Cheers Neilly, it's been fun!!!

Hiya.

Bye!!!