Man beheaded in Woolwich

Ric

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of them, I can't remember which one, will probably end up in Broadmoor. I'm amazed they managed to get him tried, he is certifiable - hears voices, thinks people are hiding in the walls, denies he's Muslim one day, recites the Koran the next.

Probably due to the profile of the case.

Or the same person.

Or there's two people that thick in this country. :(

AS usual you can't counter a single thing I say so just resorts to insults.

I said we should build a prison in somalia and send our violent prisoners there. WE could guarantee the prison guards got paid more for less risk than the Somalians forced into piracy through poverty and we could guarantee a lower cost to the taxpayer in the UK for putting people in prison.

In the cases of the jihadist micks, they'd probably rather be in somalia anyway.

So why don't you explain to everyone how your solution is better?

I said we should build a prison in somalia and send our violent prisoners there. WE could guarantee the prison guards got paid more for less risk than the Somalians forced into piracy through poverty and we could guarantee a lower cost to the taxpayer in the UK for putting people in prison.

In the cases of the jihadist micks, they'd probably rather be in somalia anyway.

You're a fucking idiot

:1eye

I suggest we just stick to the rules we have already and not involve unstable, rogue states in the security arrangements of the country any more than necessary.

:lol:

What in the name of blue f**k is this pish supposed to mean?

0042_of7f.gif

Reported for Idiocy

What's the live odds on jock001 being one of those three things, Gaz?

"Alright laaahhhddds... BetP&B has aaahhver 50 in-play maaahhhkets."

Ray-Winstone.-006.jpg

5/1 on

Archived