Man beheaded in Woolwich

Ric

Imagine equating literally all Muslims with the very small sub-section of jihadists that wage war largely within the Middle East. What a stupid racist. I'm sure he thinks all Christians have the same hate filled zealous attitude of the Westboro Baptist Church or is it only acceptable to make sweeping generalisations about large groups of the people when their religion isn't based in the west? Amusing to note though that Reynard's been reduced to parroting our favourite ex-poster DeeGas.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from the "decent sized following" which part of the post is incorrect?

I was referring to the racist loser's lazy recycling of tabloid pish, nothing else.

Perhaps you could inform us of this extremists benefit and rent situation. You seem to be something of an expert.

I was referring to the racist loser's lazy recycling of tabloid pish, nothing else.

Perhaps you could inform us of this extremists benefit and rent situation. You seem to be something of an expert.

racist? are you a fucking retard? iv'e never once said its all muslims you fucking idiot. Not agreeing with extremism is racist is it? okay then pal.

racist? are you a fucking retard? iv'e never once said its all muslims you fucking idiot. Not agreeing with extremism is racist is it? okay then pal.

Well why aren't you complaining about the EDL also? What do you mean by "we" while we're at it?

What we ideally need is a soldier being beheaded at least once a year, that way it lets us get up-to-date with knowing who the bigoted morons are on P&B.

Which means you should probably just f**k off before you get your hair wet

Theres a much higher chance of me getting my hair wet if I don't f**k off, as I'll probably either be outside in the rain or might even shower, so I've no idea what this insult means

Tabloid pish, so you do think it's drivel that he is on benefits.

Mr Choudhary is indeed on benefits. perhaps you should read more.

From that home of Racism, the Graun, written by well known white supremacist and all round right winger left wing Muslim Mehdi Hasan.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2010/jan/04/anjum-choudary-wootton-bassett

Also

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/uk_news/National/article1268092.ece

you think islamic extremists are on par with the EDL? if so then you are a fucking idiot.

They both breed hate and intolerance, neither is worse or better than the other, if you mean islamic extremists as terrorists then yes obviously but the vast majority of muslim extremists at rallies etc.. will more than likely never actually commit a terrorist act.

Archived