Reasons to be Cheerful

A musician who had decent music died so the music channels are actually playing some cracking tunes today B)

Every single MTV channel showing exactly the same thing at almost exactly the same time. I don't even have to channel hop!

Every single MTV channel showing exactly the same thing at almost exactly the same time. I don't even have to channel hop!

I only have the free channels so can only get Viva (which I assume is the same as what MTV is showing).

Tbh I'm shocked any channel is showing his songs as there was something with him not giving rights for his songs to be broadcast. It's the reason you can't get his songs through YouTube or Spotify. I don't know the exact details of it all but I know other bands are the same.

Edited by 19QOS19

He's not exactly going to be able to do anything about now is he?

You're a sick man Mr Boy! :o

I assume his management (or whoever has the rights now) have given permission for them to be played. Would be quite pleased if it extended as far as Spotify though :)

I've bought and sold a few over the years, so yup, on the checklist!

We've haven't seen anywhere to buy yet, so Millets will be getting visited tomorrow no doubt.....

I'd been broke for a bit when I sold mine, went into town to go mad buying stuff but ended up just paying a score for a Big Issue and going to the pub.