Reasons to be Cheerful

After only managing about 10 Clyde games in the last 6 years due to shite shifts and even shitererer back troubles I'll be rocking up for some incredible glory hunting on Tuesday night for the Scottish Cup replay. 

Right now I'm excited as the only games I have been to in the last 2 years have been Celtic ones. Step-son is a dirty tim, but forgive him, they're his local team after all. It'll be interesting to see if I catch the bug. I suppose as long as we don't get totally pumped I'll be happy enough. 

23 hours ago, GTG_03 said:

Saved 180 quid on my car insurance after changing company and my occupation. I haven't even changed jobs, just picked a different option which still fits and it dropped by 40 quid straight away.

Used to pay £41 a month for home insurance.

Went on compare the market and paid £130 in 1 go and also get 2 for 1 cinema tickets for a year.

£270 in my pocket. I'm not gonnae lie it feels good

Got a letter from HBOS last week asking me to phone them about an old account that I haven't used in about a decade. Turns out that "CGR" had been in touch with them about owing us a refund on two payments of seventy-odd quid, so they needed to check my details in order to cut me a cheque in excess of £140. Spent a minute trying to tell the lassie on the phone that I'd no idea what she was talking about, but common sense finally kicked in and I accepted with gratitude  :D

Still not 100% this isn't some kind of scam TBH, but I called a verifiable BOS number and only confirmed the information they already had. Must be kosher, surely  :shutup