Reasons to be Cheerful

Just now, ah-dee said:
14 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:
After being diagnosed with a detached retina at the start of June, and having had to have 2 eye operations over the summer at Great Ormond St, one of my mini ranters has just measured a 75 on the Snellen eyesight scale, having been at 120 last week (smaller is better in this case).

how did you manage to do that? sounds painful!

Despite having every test going, they still don't know how he did it.

1 minute ago, Boghead ranter said:

It's my wee boy that's got it, not me.

Got you. I thought "ranters" was a mispelling of retinas. Didn't question why you were in Great Ormond Street as a grown man. Doh

Glad the wee one is doing better.

Edited by Margaret Thatcher

Almost three weeks since we had our flight cancelled back home from Barcelona, had no reply whatsoever from British Airways, so rung them today. 

Spoke to a fella named Alastair who was absolutely brilliant. Apologised for the lack of contact, had one look at the information and let me know he would refund everything and sort out our compensation of £250 each. He also refunded our original flight costs as well which was unexpected.

All done via Bank Transfer so hopefully have the money within the week.