Reasons to be Cheerful

We took the kids to see Despicable Me 2 at the Odeon today.

Took my wee boy to the toilet and after he washed his hands he tried to dry them under the condom machine. Patting the bottom of it when there was no air coming out and everything before I pointed out that it wasn't a drier.

Earlier on I'd asked my wee girl (5) to take her time eating her ice cream stating, "There's nothing worse than brainfreeze!"

Her indignant reply, "Having two children and dying the same day would be worse!"

No more Revenge of the Sith viewing for her then.

Edited by Andy C

Yes I do GD......unlike the vast majority of the P&B community I respect the elderly. ;)

That sounds pretty good. Do you have to pay Council Tax (typical 'elderly' person question)?

ETA - ignore that, just started reading the boat thread and realised this has been asked and answered, jammy bugger.

Edited by Granny Danger

We took the kids to see Despicable Me 2 at the Odeon today.

Took my wee boy to the toilet and after he washed his hands he tried to dry them under the condom machine. Patting the bottom of it when there was no air coming out and everything before I pointed out that it wasn't a drier.

Earlier on I'd asked my wee girl (5) to take her time eating her ice cream stating, "There's nothing worse than brainfreeze!"

Her indignant reply, "Having two children and dying the same day would be worse!"

No more Revenge of the Sith viewing for her then.

:lol:

Two weeks off the fags.

Easy peasy. :)

Well done.

Wait till you hit six weeks and your sense of smell comes fully back. Your shits will smell like something has died inside you and you will wonder what the hell is wrong with you....lol.