Reasons to be Cheerful

Last delivery done,2 collections to do and then meet up with a couple of the other drivers for lunch.

Am I hearing things right & wingsoverperthshire has been banned?

Have you been swinging the banhammer again, Keith?! ;)

#perthshire

News to me,I have been working so not had a chance to read the board till now.

Apologies Keith.....didn't mean to add to your reputation of being one of Div's most ruthless henchmen when it comes to the banhammer! ;):P

Merry Christmas mate :)

Everything all sorted for Christmas, just need to wrap my wife's present later. Up early tomorrow with the kids to open presents, then to my mum's for dinner in the afternoon, with copious amounts of wine/beer being consumed. Flying down to Bristol on the 27th for five nights, and another Christmas dinner at my mother-in-law's house the following day.

Merry Christmas!

Oldest of my girls came across this afternoon with her wee one and cooked. Sent me out for more garlic bread and milk for the kiddies to drink, I come home to her, the other two girls and my other grand-daughter to a surprise birthday party a day early!

Wonderful, wonderful day, wonderful, wonderful girls!

Cake wasn't cut until well after 6pm here, so, technically, it was already my birthday UK time.

:):):):):):thumsup2

Not just that it's Xmas, but to finally have a day off after the most manic week of my life is very welcome. I've been stressed in jobs before, but running your own business is a whole different ball game. Living off fast food (sometimes no food!), caffiene and 5 hours sleep a night is not healthy. I'll be having a relaxing day and a full well earned beverages before it all starts again tomorrow.

Not just that it's Xmas, but to finally have a day off after the most manic week of my life is very welcome. I've been stressed in jobs before, but running your own business is a whole different ball game. Living off fast food (sometimes no food!), caffiene and 5 hours sleep a night is not healthy. I'll be having a relaxing day and a full well earned beverages before it all starts again tomorrow.

How you getting on with it? Hopefully it's at least rewarding!

How you getting on with it? Hopefully it's at least rewarding!

Going ok so far. Our food is going down a treat. Just need to market more to make people aware of us as the footfall has been a bit low.

It's far more rewarding than 9-5 in an office, that's for sure!

Treating Mrs Mozza to A pint of Tartan Special and some Cheese Moments in the Golden Pheasant when one guy at the bar declares "I haven't had a pineapple in 47 years, since I was in the military jail".

I hope you told him where to stick it...