Reasons to be Cheerful

Nicola Sturgeon @NicolaSturgeon · Apr 30

Forget polls - I just met Monkman! Boy is he no monk ;)

1,864 retweets 1,653 favourites

Reply Retweet1.9K Favourite1.7K

More

I actually checked to see if that was true

Anyways had a meeting with a mortgage advisor today to see what kind of money id actually be able to spend on a flat, went so much better than I thought it would, absolutely over the moon tbh. Was so nervous beforehand about it too.

Went under intense questioning, had to calculate how much I spent a month right down to how much a month I spend on hair cuts. :lol:

Extremely excited now, just need to get this fecking deposit sorted. It's like buying your first car but a million times more exciting. :lol:

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Anyways had a meeting with a mortgage advisor today to see what kind of money id actually be able to spend on a flat, went so much better than I thought it would, absolutely over the moon tbh. Was so nervous beforehand about it too.

Went under intense questioning, had to calculate how much I spent a month right down to how much a month I spend on hair cuts :lol:

Extremely excited now, just need to get this fecking deposit sorted. It's like buying your first car but a million times more exciting. :lol:

You actually checked to see if it was true?

Are you sure it was the mortgage advisor you met with and not the wallet inspector?

You actually checked to see if it was true?

Are you sure it was the mortgage advisor you met with and not the wallet inspector?

It was supposed to be a joke after this on another thread had just been posted a second before it

Why; did you want your photo taken with monkman?

Went under intense questioning, had to calculate how much I spent a month right down to how much a month I spend on hair cuts :lol:

ball-chain-brianajackson.jpg

Aaaaanyway. Cup game tonight (Sunday league level). We were playing a team a league above us who were expected (and expecting! Cocky fucks) to steamroll us (we finished 6th outa 10 in our league, they are mid-table in the above league) and we outplayed them but could only get a 2-2. They scored from the worst penalty decision ever and a corner. Went to penalties and we won 2-0. We missed 1 and they missed 4; all four were saved by myself. Happy Days! The cider is en route :D :D :D

(Edited to add. Enough brackets for y'all?) (:P)

Edited by 19QOS19

What's better rent or mortgage then? Cause I'll be getting punted from the house :lol:

Buy.

My biggest regret is paying someone else's mortgage and having to move house constantly. Get on the ladder

Reason #1 - Just remembered Sky are showing all the Star Wars films back to back today.

Reason #2 - I switched over to find that the end credits of Phantom Menace were on, meaning I don't have to sit through that shite before the better ones.