Reasons to be Cheerful

I'm on airport duty tonight picking up folk at 12.30 am. So I've just decided to go the cinema all by my todd, since I can't go out and I'm on my own. I'm not even ashamed, I'm quite looking forward to it. :lol:

Hall of Fame dinner tonight and I am delighted to notice that I still fit on my suit.

A trip to Slaters may, however, been in order.

Have a good evening m8.

I'm sure there'll be a few sore heads on the bus heading up to Dingwall ;)

I'm on airport duty tonight picking up folk at 12.30 am. So I've just decided to go the cinema all by my todd, since I can't go out and I'm on my own. I'm not even ashamed, I'm quite looking forward to it. :lol:

Going to the pictures on your tod is one of lifes underrated pleasures.

I'm glad to hear it. :lol:

Sjc it's alright for you, you've got a bloody cinema on your doorstep! I did think about going to the IMAX to see the Avengers actually, probably would have if it wasn't sold out, now I'm just going to see the regular one. In hindsight the Fountain park would have been better, since I could park my car at the office, which is right next door!

Ohh well.....I'll just enjoy my own company tonight.

Going to the pictures on your tod is one of lifes underrated pleasures.

Leaving the cinema during daylight still gives me a secret illicit thrill. Think it brings back memories of skiving off school to go to the pictures in the afternoon.

Leaving the cinema during daylight still gives me a secret illicit thrill. Think it brings back memories of skiving off school to go to the pictures in the afternoon.

The same wee feeling you get on a weekday off when you have a wee afternoon session in the boozer and come out in the sunshine half canned.

Edit: I used the word "wee" twice there too close together and it looks horrible. I'm leaving it there as a warning to you all.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

No.

I do have an ageing, but it still kinda functions 'Lightsaber' (on a good day)'

Does that count...?

In a change from the stock P&B response, No pics for the love of God no pics