Reasons to be Cheerful

I'm sick of this blatant "look at me, I got my hole last night" patter. Either post some pics or shut up about it.

:lol:

Yeah I better shut up about it eh???

Apologies.

You'll have the last laugh anyways when I found out im riddled

Won't say anything more :lol:

Haha she's a sound lass really and knows it was all just banter, well the checked up part

Finding out the other bit was a genuine relief though

Nothing worse than that kind of fear

Now a birthday week back in work, happy days. :)

You should stop posting and get a soapy wire brush about that cock whilst there's still hope that the impending fungal infection hasn't gotten in too deep.

#prayforlichtieswinkle

Arbroath ' s leading consultant will be on hand to administer the wire brush and dottel.

Aye, you are not wrong there! Birthday next weekend so will certainly be partaking of a few drinks :)

Good times, make sure to have a good mix of drinks and give yourself a good hangover for your birthday..

Oh and try and avoid landing on the horrific club photos page.

Good times, make sure to have a good mix of drinks and give yourself a good hangover for your birthday..

Oh and try and avoid landing on the horrific club photos page.

I **touch wood** don't seem to get hangovers! I will certainly try my best to avoid that page, would be gutted if I ended up on that! Birthday is Sunday though, so we will soon find out!!

Gillian Smart appears to be going down the Judith Ralston sexy specs route.

Which is nice.

You could say that its a smart choice.

I'm sorry, I'll grab my coat on the way out.

Pupil walked out of their exam today and said 'Easy. Definite A' then proceeded to take a bottle of Orange Jubilee from their bag, unscrew the lid and take a big gulp. I've never been so proud

Most of ours walked out greeting yesterday. That Higher Maths paper was fucking brutal.

Imagine that! Difficult exams, who would expect that?

Nah, it was insane. The SQA have well and truly fucked them over.

One time in higher computing we had done a nab, it was a piece of piss and there's one guy in the class making a point of saying "that was laughably easy"

We get them back the next day, he's the only one who failed

The class proceeds to die of laughter

One time in higher computing we had done a nab, it was a piece of piss and there's one guy in the class making a point of saying "that was laughably easy"

We get them back the next day, he's the only one who failed

The class proceeds to die of laughter

Similarly, an arrogant gimp I went to school with walked out of a tough Higher Maths exam telling everyone in sight that he "nailed it" with a massive grin.

The p***k failed.