Reasons to be Cheerful

Just been up Falkirk town centre where I booted some alki, junkie wasters bottle of cider all over the pavement and along the street the gave the fuckin mess a brief insight into what of I thought of her rancid existence. Then drove home feeling positively proud of my life compared to hers.

ETA: Choose life!

Her?

Just been up Falkirk town centre where I booted some alki, junkie wasters bottle of cider all over the pavement and along the street the gave the fuckin mess a brief insight into what of I thought of her rancid existence. Then drove home feeling positively proud of my life compared to hers.

Legend and a total #lad

also a baw bag.

What was she doing to you to prevoke such a reaction?

Choose live & let live as opposed to acting out some sort of self rightious God complex.

If half of what the jobbyslinger says about himself on here is actually true, he'd be an absolute scumbag. I hope it's all unfunny jokes and not seriously unfunny real stories.

Good point well made mate.

What was she doing to you to prevoke such a reaction?

Choose live & let live as opposed to acting out some sort of self rightious God complex.

I think God would have done something more imaginative than kick her cider over. He'd have rained frogs on her or turned her in to a pillar of salt.

I think God would have done something more imaginative than kick her cider over. He'd have rained frogs on her or turned her in to a pillar of salt.

It's a very modern plague; "And verily the Lord sayeth let the jakey's supermarket brand cider be spilled by an internet alias."

Gave a big loud shout of "Whet the f**k i yoo lookin it?!!" when I walked past. Normally I'd have ignored the scummy cow but my wee girl (who's 4) got a fright and started to cry a wee bit, which was met by glazed eyes and a smirk from junkie-bitch.

I therefore I feel my actions were justified and worth the smack-fuelled tantrum and abuse I got which had half the shoppers stopping and staring as we walked away.

Well he must've been having a day off today.

Well Sunday is his busy day, when the rest of us are off. God and hairdressers take Mondays off.

Yeah... except at no point did I shout or swear.

Ah sorry, read your post as it was you shouting "Whit the f**k".

Easier said then done sometimes(certainly if they've upset your kid)but better to ignore these jakeballs.

And if you would shut-up or f**k-off instead of frequently bitching at my posts, you wouldn't come across quite so much of a p***k. And for a member of Club DECE to be casting doubt over the truth in other peoples posts?! :lol:

How was you and the lads fake holiday that never happened last year?

4 year old daughter there? Jesus fucking Christ that is a grim image. People lose their temper, which I can understand. You however, either think your actions where admirable and a reason to be cheerful, or you made it up and think that wee story was humorous. No offence or that but either way, you sound like an awful father.

And aye, "fake holiday" 2lo67x4.jpg

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

Thats a fair point mate, and I totally agree with you. I shouldn't have reacted in this manner, 100%. That junkie-alki cow could've reacted angrily and hurt me or the wee one and for that I feel a real fuckin mug :(

However I have never been placed in this situation before with my wee girl present. As I said previously it was a red-mist moment though I am not in the least bit sorry for booting a bottle of cider over and briefly basking in the glory of a brief moral victory over the dregs of society.

My only saving graces are that I'll learn from it, and in time the wee one will learn that being a junkie-alki waster, unfit to be out in public, is no way to go.

Excuse the big rant.

"Moral victory" :lol: Yeah, way to go man.

It's touching to read you learn from this regrettable situation that you brought to us on the Reasons to be Cheerful thread though.

You son, are a stupid wee fucking fanny.

ETA : Aye. Fake holiday.

Can't believe you cracked it man. I thought the Southern Spanish holiday, with occasional private jet trips to hang out with Ryan Gosling in Vegas, was a story grounded in a sense of realism that would truly fool the masses.